32 7.21%
  • Mankrik's wife

135 30.41%
  • Other

43 9.68%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waliah View Post
    Interesting. I would love to see a new city, Guess we'll find out at blizzcon.
    Hey. Here's an idea. Ny'alotha is the new neutral hub for the expansion. You just get some sweet debuff that stacks every ten minutes or so if you spend time there. Quests could involve mitigating the effect, but not necessarily.

I think Ny'alotha is a capital city in the Emerald Dream which has been taken over by the Nightmare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    What if..

We're all already insane?!
    Only if you have the "Insane in the Membrane" feat of strength.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Could be wrong, but I believe that one in particular is a reference to Karazhan.
    I would like to note that Karazhan bleeds into Netherspace. Netherspace has a sleeping Nightbane and skeletal gryphons flying around in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    I would like to note that Karazhan bleeds into Netherspace. Netherspace has a sleeping Nightbane and skeletal gryphons flying around in it.
    The latter are both actually pieces of misinformation, I believe WoWwiki is responsible for them. Nightbane sleeps in the hills above the village (where he was blasted when Medivh killed him) while the gryphons are meant to circle the tower, again outside Netherspace. They just clip into it occasionally, which is why they can appear as though they're flying through the walls of the cave-like... whatever it is that Netherspace actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a piece of saronite weaponry to rub up against one of Garrosh's sha-infused somethings.

"Now kiss."

Yoggy and Y'Shaarj, sitting in a tree~
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

A Lovecraft reference in a vanity item that likely does not actually exist in the Warcraft universe.

Unless Blizzard decides to throw it in later on, since fans are so obsessed with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    A Lovecraft reference in a vanity item that likely does not actually exist in the Warcraft universe.

Unless Blizzard decides to throw it in later on, since fans are so obsessed with it.
    It's mentioned by said vanity item, which also cryptically refers to existing lore, as well as in the 5.4 sound files. It's pretty much certain Ny'alotha exists in some form.