Character's Voice

Mightve been done already but dont feel like necro'ing a thread. But what does you character sound like? Like if you were to give him a voice, who would he sound like and why?

Styvan Swiftstrike - John Barrowman ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqsUH0DGdI )

Mainly because I play Styvan like Captain Jack Harkness (from Doctor Who/Torchwood) who is played by John Barrowman, so I figured, might as well use his voice as well.
    "Its hard being humble, knowing how awesome I am,"

Matt Daemon.

I mean who else could have the range that would include jumping about the place shortly followed by a super cereal dialogue with their leader about how the war effort is going.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like me, myself and I

My Warrior (who was a male Blood Elf and is now the female Night Elf in my signature) would be the vocalists from Amaranthe (respectively). Such beautiful voices:

EDIT: Might have to scratch that, totally forgot about this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA4fdiOqNMw). Christina's voice is also very, very amazing.
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2013-08-22 at 10:28 PM.

My female worgen in human form sounds pretty much like the in-game voice they use for her. I'd look for another, except that one's fairly perfect.

(She rarely speaks while in Worgen form)

I think different people have different ideas

My white female gnome warlock would use Lil Jon's voice, such an amazing artist and has a fitting voice

10+ Year Old Account

3:14 to 3:43. That's how I imagine my dear Ifalna sounds when she is channeling divine hymn.
    Excuse the compression artifacts, wasn't able to search for long.

For SUs it would probably be both the actors in this video, them being the voice actors of Raziel and Kain from the Legacy of Kain series: the Human form would be Raziel, while his worgen form woul be Kain, only even heavier and raspier. While not exactly the same as SUs, I would imagine him being so.

As for my male Pandaren Monk, Xiandaio. I'd use my own voice(concidering I'm chinese and I can do a good approximiation of a calm Pandaren voice)
    Last edited by susaku; 2013-08-29 at 10:05 AM.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Undead ("necromancer")-Elias Toufexis
    My DK-Patrick Seitz
    My Warlock-Travis Willingham
    My Mage-David Vincent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodege-NUFC View Post
    My Undead ("necromancer")-Elias Toufexis
    All my toons, male and female, Elias Toufexis
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Not surprised, Jensen.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    All of them? Not sure he asked for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Voice of my death knight

Deleted
    By christ, nerds like baaad music.

Also, weird how everyone is posting music they like with only tangental applicability to the question at hand; your character's voice. Unless you guys all play bards and wandering minstrels, I'dve guessed voice acting would be more appropriate.

Ok. Everyone thoroughly alienated and hostile? Good. Let us begin:

The first one is easily my favourite piece of voice acting from any game or animation, ever. Also, incidentally, from a Blizzard game. I'd deploy this voice actor on Magram Haterend, first generation death knight from the second war; the spirit of an Orc Warlock infused into the risen corpse of a fallen Alliance knight. It's just dripping with lucid villainy.

Greasly- Explosives contractor, somewhat deaf, amateur monkey handler, and entrepreneur. [http://youtu.be/ZBYZns9bd2o?t=1m41s]Buscemi[/url].

Mauhe Earthenhide- Disenchanted tauren shaman, turned to dark shamanism in the Northrend and Ashenvale campaigns under Garrosh; uneasy with his role in Horde conflicts, and in the Horde itself. Travelling with XXXX young Tauren Warrior in possession of a certain something he himself somehow lost along the way. By aiding the younger Tauren in his first great adventure in such challenging times, perhaps Earthenhide may yet have peace. James Earl Jones'd be good for this; same guy who did Darth Vader and Mufasa, so well known that he doesn't need linking to- and besides I'd want him to do it differently to existing examples anyhow.

I like Dark Irons. A lot. I play several; they're the only nominally alliance race I can tolerate. I've also got this entirely baseless and frivolous fan theory that they should have Australian accents. Why? Because they come from a barren-yet-resource-rich, burning hot, land 'down under', filled with dangerous creatures. They can be somewhat xenophobic, and have a working class ethic. They also serve the Firelord in his ambitions to destroy the wor- oh wait, we're not supposed to talk about that.

So, my Dark Irons have Australian accents. Blizzard's should too, but Blizzard probably isn't cool enough to follow my awesome lead on this. My two favourite Dark Irons:

Haerod Grimforge, the former dirty bureaucrat of Shadowforge's toppled regime, turned pirate under a new name to escape reprisals for his less than ethical tenure in the Thaurissan administration. Geoffrey Rush would probably do a decent job on this one.

Brewmaster B.F. Blackhelm, founder and proprieter of 'Blackhelm Bitter', a robust brew originally served in the Grim Guzzler itself. He's now focussed on bringing the love of super cold Shadowforge lagers to the warm and frothy ale-drinking surface dwellers. He sounds like the guy on the VB ad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, my female belf Warlock would definitely be voiced by Kristin Bauer van Straten, a.k.a. Pam from True Blood.

And here's why:
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."