Thread: Totems macro

Totems macro

Hello,
    I just recently started playing my elemental shaman and im trying to keep the UI as clean and neat as possibile, so im trying to make a macro for both my fire and earth elementals. So far i came up with /cast Fire elemental totem, /cast earth elemental totem.
    Suprisingly it works most of the times, but sometimes it just doesnt want to cast fire elemental ( which it was off cd and earth elemental was on cd) no matter how many times i push the macro and sometimes, on pull, it casts earth elemental first instaid of the fire one.
    I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out with a REAL macro that when u push it once it casts fire elemental and when u push it a second time, it casts earth elemental on pull. Afterwords, when one elemental is on cd, it should pop the one that`s off cooldown without getting stuck on the Fire elemental that is first writen on the macro.
    It really seems like an easy macro to make but im just not good at it
    /cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Id personaly use /castsequence reset=290 Fire Elemental Totem ; Earth elemental totem
    Basically will reset for fire elemental totems cd and earth elemental whenever fire elemental is on cd

I tested it several times now on a dummy target and no matter how many times i push the macro button, it doesnt spawn the earth elemental at all. May i ask what does Reset=290 mean ?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I think I fixed it. I put a " , " instaid of " ; " and its working perfectly.
    Thanks a lot Gorged /cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    the reset is the time in seconds for the cast sequence to reset in case you don't push it for earth elemental. So that you get Fire elemental instead.