Deleted

we're meant to have the lowest dps, DEAL WITH IT.

Not every dps should be allowed to have equal dps.

If a class were to have the lowest dps, imo it would have to be hunters. Your dps is untouched through movement, in return blizz should reduce your damage output.

It's the same reason as to why I think moonkin should have the highest dps, since they are really hurt via movement.

Also, they should make hydras/pteradactlys etc tamable to diversify the class and attract new players.

Can anyone delete this thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by iknowi View Post
    Not every dps should be allowed to have equal dps.

If a class were to have the lowest dps, imo it would have to be hunters. Your dps is untouched through movement, in return blizz should reduce your damage output.

It's the same reason as to why I think moonkin should have the highest dps, since they are really hurt via movement.

Also, they should make hydras/pteradactlys etc tamable to diversify the class and attract new players.
    make me number 1 on fights with high movement then, oh wait there is no such thing and the ones that have some movement then i get outdps by classes that can still dps on the move.

this would be true if you remove all cast while moving cds from everyone but hunters, right now a lot of classes can do the same, including the biggest ofender wich are warlocks, so what give to have high mobility when you dont need it? take that shit away it wont matter to me give me a chance to get good numbers vs others.

name a fight where you wont be able to stop ever? no such thing because healers cant heal with just instants, you need to give them pauses so they can heal thus giving other casters chances to dps as well. so having this mobility we have is total garbage there is no need for this much mobility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjeff View Post
    Can anyone delete this thread ?
    Can anyone IP ban this user please ?

Deleted
    Lol, that would attract ppl to play hunter for sure..

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind switching to Fox again to cast Cobra/Steady while moving..

I'd really like to see the ppl play hunter before label them as easiest class.
    Last edited by mmoc9aad74b9e3; 2013-08-22 at 05:25 PM.

No class should always be the lowest and no class should always be the highest.

Worthless trolling and flamebait thread, no point in replying constructively.

since they are really hurt via movement.
    Shadow priest says hi

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    I wouldn't mind switching to Fox again to cast Cobra/Steady while moving..

I'd really like to see the ppl play hunter before label them as easiest class.
    Hunter is probably the easiest thing I've ever done, not just in this game but in life. Unhindered by movement, no procs, you have one DoT to keep up but it keeps itself up automatically, no buff to keep up.. All you do is a simple rotation and jump around a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Got to love a class that has a pet that does 90% of their damage lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholyness View Post
    Got to love a class that has a pet that does 90% of their damage lol.
    That's not true arcane shot is like 20% of our damage

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't go into class forums just to troll their players.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |