Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
16
24
... LastLast
  1. #261
    Epic! Adoxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Battling the Iron Horde with Yrel at Karabor.
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    The guy is sounding more and more like a dreadlord by the moment plus people who are sha infested dont usually explode IE Grand Empress Shek'zeer
    Yeah, I'm starting to suspect there might be some Dreadlord activity going on. But then again, Garrosh isn't sha infested, hes Y'shaarj infested, it's similar but way worse.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

    Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Yeah, I'm starting to suspect there might be some Dreadlord activity going on. But then again, Garrosh isn't sha infested, hes Y'shaarj infested, it's similar but way worse.
    I could be totally wrong and i usually am but i honestly believe there is alot more going on then we are being led to believe.

  3. #263
    Epic! Adoxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Battling the Iron Horde with Yrel at Karabor.
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I could be totally wrong and i usually am but i honestly believe there is alot more going on then we are being led to believe.
    Well, we still haven't seen any of the cutscenes or cinematics from 5.4, the only 2 cutscenes we've seen so far were Thrall and Saurfang entering Orgrimmar and Thrall and Saurfang fighting off the Mantid but they had no voices attached to them and they were tied to the Timeless Isle. Only time will tell I guess, but I'm expecting atleast a few twists. I'm mostly interested in finding out where and why the "Good Mourning" and "ForThePandarenAlliance" songs will be played, wondering who dies..
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2013-08-23 at 02:47 PM.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

    Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

  4. #264
    Elemental Lord Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    8,594
    If it is an orc, it will be either Nazgrel, Gorgonna, Saurfang or Thrall. No other is suitable. Eltrigg is too old and not interested, Nazgrim will be dead (unless he miracuously doesn't die), and there's actually a half-orc, Rexxar as a possibility, forgat about him.

  5. #265
    The Lightbringer Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    3,872
    It will be John Hellscream, garrosh long lost twin brother. I don't think anyone expect something like that.

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    maybe blizz tally up how many times he dies and how many times he is saved for each kill and they will decide whether he lives or dies at the end of xpac. lmao.
    Give Gamon the old Jason Todd treatment, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    My Toons: Duskwind/Dæmion/Tobirama/Ophanim

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It will be John Hellscream, garrosh long lost twin brother. I don't think anyone expect something like that.
    Well Grom was a playa and he liked to put it about a bit so im sure there is a million Hellscreams about LOL

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    yep, they said selected and not elected.....so perhaps Thrall alone determines who will be next in line.
    Thrall really shouldn't be in charge of that anymore after Garrosh.

    3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

  9. #269
    Chances are they'll first nominate Thrall, but Thrall will decline - sighting his decision in putting Garrosh there in the first place as the reason.

    Then Thrall will probably say something like "For the Horde to move forward, we need a new leader with new ideas. One that doesn't see any particular race as an option. One that strived to help the Horde despite being outcast. One who even risked all to unite us with our enemies to help repair the horde."

    Then, Thrall says "One that may not be an Orc, but one has the spirit, honor and bravery larger than any Orc I've known!"

    That's when he puts his hand on Vol'Jin's shoulder.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

  10. #270
    Herald of the Titans Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    2,846
    Varian pretends he doesn't care who the next warchief is, but really they've mind controlled all the likely candidates so that they can have full control of the Horde without them ever knowing.

    DUN DUN DUN
    Sig by ElyPop

  11. #271
    The Lightbringer Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    3,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Well Grom was a playa and he liked to put it about a bit so im sure there is a million Hellscreams about LOL
    "You not face garrosh alone but a family i command !!!"

    Out of sudden bill hellscream, jebediah hellscream and ezekiel hellscream jump into fray.

  12. #272
    The Patient elmachino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bålsta, Sweden
    Posts
    315
    Thralls balls... I mean Thralls baby

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Huh. Conflicting reports, then.

    Guess we'll see in a week or so.
    Not conflicting with Wrathion rant at least...

    'Cause Alliance Players wouldn't allow Orcs to stand straight.

  14. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    The guy is sounding more and more like a dreadlord by the moment plus people who are sha infested dont usually explode IE Grand Empress Shek'zeer

    Something is very very fishy imho!
    Dreadlords also leave behind their armor when killed. The plot thickens...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Chances are they'll first nominate Thrall, but Thrall will decline - sighting his decision in putting Garrosh there in the first place as the reason.

    Then Thrall will probably say something like "For the Horde to move forward, we need a new leader with new ideas. One that doesn't see any particular race as an option. One that strived to help the Horde despite being outcast. One who even risked all to unite us with our enemies to help repair the horde."

    Then, Thrall says "One that may not be an Orc, but one has the spirit, honor and bravery larger than any Orc I've known!"

    That's when he puts his hand on Vol'Jin's shoulder.
    None of the Orcs would accept it. The only thing stopping the different clans from fighting among eachother is having a Warchief that rules over all and can keep them in check. They won't listen to an Orc leader who is not the Warchief. Nor would they listen to a Warchief that is not an Orc.

    If Blizzard indeed decides to go with this decision then they've just contradicted or retconned Orc society. And come on, seriously? That lame weakling as Warchief? He can't do shit. The Warchief needs to be physically strong as well as a good strategist.

  15. #275
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    15,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    None of the Orcs would accept it. The only thing stopping the different clans from fighting among eachother is having a Warchief that rules over all and can keep them in check. They won't listen to an Orc leader who is not the Warchief. Nor would they listen to a Warchief that is not an Orc.

    If Blizzard indeed decides to go with this decision then they've just contradicted or retconned Orc society. And come on, seriously? That lame weakling as Warchief? He can't do shit. The Warchief needs to be physically strong as well as a good strategist.
    this is what I've been saying for a while now. The whole debate on who the warchief should be comes down to a very unreasonable stance from the community, not taking into account what makes sense, and instead just falls into a category of 'what they'd like'. People say they don't want Thrall back, despite this being his horde, despite he was the orc that brought it all together, despite him giving up the mantle to save the fucking world, and they say all this because of nothing more then how they didn't like the story that happened in cata.

    Yet, for those that do give a shit about the story, people will recognise the massive issue with having an none orc warchief in power, how the orcs will react badly to it, and how it will cause even more of a shitstorm because of the devs making such a bad decision.

    Also, the orcs need an orc leader. You CAN NOT have a none orc leading the orcs, who are the MAIN BODY of the horde, it doesn't make god dam sense, yet people still choose to follow this nonsensical belief, just because of there own vapid opinions going as far to piss over the lore itself.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  16. #276
    Pit Lord Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,291
    Cairne would have been the best choice if he hadn't died.

  17. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Honestly, this is looking more likely.

    Vol'Jin is too obvious, yet not suitable as Warchief. Considering they said there would be a Warchief chosen in the future, I can see Saurfang being chosen in the cinematic by Varian to temporarily be Warchief, as the Horde decides together on a new permanent leader later on.
    I really hope nothing like that happens... that would just slow the story for no reason! What point in electing a temporary warchief is there, storywise, or even gameplay wise? Nothing. Let's just get a new warchief already! It's probably going to be Vol'jin or Lor'themar. One of the two slightly lesser races than orcs. The whole POINT of Garrosh being put into power was to allow an expansions worth of story + setup the NEXT warchief who will represent the horde races better AND be peaceful to unite with the alliance for the NEXT expansion.

  18. #278
    High Overlord Lor_Azut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    153
    It'll be Anduin... I'm not joking.

  19. #279

  20. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Hardly - as he doesn't even want to *live* in Orgrimmar, he didn't even want to rule a small clan of Ogres for more than a few months... Rexxar is badass yes - he's also a nomad and a loner... So no.
    I pretty much agree with this 100%. Most people dont really know who he is and then you look him up and read and realize how much of a badass he is. But the truth is that he is a loner, he doesnt want human(err peoples) companionship.

    He stays out in the woods most the day by himself, he was offered a huge Legionnaire role in Org and to be part of the Horde as a forceful unit, but he chose to be part of it as a lone ranger. I really doubt Blizzard would take him out of thin air and just place him as Warchief, besides, what the hell would Voljin and Baine and Theron think if here comes this guy thats been M.I.A for like 7 years, he doesnt help us with ANY of the current fights or even the destruction of the world and he wants to be our leader. Umm hell no is what the would think.

    Besides, after all the fights we have been through, Rexxar really isnt a beast anymore. He is just a old, experienced fighter, but he wields no current major battle experience or armor or gold-like crafted weapons, like most or currents heroes and leaders do.

    At this point I really have no clue who its going to be, I dont think Voljin because he is way to obvious, I dont think Thrall just because people hate him(total Thrall fan myself) and Saurfang is just to old to me. I know he is a beast and a vet and Brother of Brox but he is just old, his son at this time if he were alive probably would have been the best choice by far. But thats out of the question.

    Sylvanas, who is my fav, wont be because she isnt for the Horde she is for the Forsaken and couldnt care less to be Warchief. Baine seems like a good choice besides the fact that he isnt very experienced and also as a character really sucks. He has little to no build up or dialogue and is just all around way weaker or a Tauren character versus his dad Cairne. At this point I have no freaking clue who it will be, but Ill be honest......

    Id be glad to see it go back to the Horde I always knew and loved, with Thrall as the leader. =)

    *prepares for flaming*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •