Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    maybe blizz tally up how many times he dies and how many times he is saved for each kill and they will decide whether he lives or dies at the end of xpac. lmao.
    Give Gamon the old Jason Todd treatment, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It will be John Hellscream, garrosh long lost twin brother. I don't think anyone expect something like that.
    Well Grom was a playa and he liked to put it about a bit so im sure there is a million Hellscreams about LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    yep, they said selected and not elected.....so perhaps Thrall alone determines who will be next in line.
    Thrall really shouldn't be in charge of that anymore after Garrosh.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Chances are they'll first nominate Thrall, but Thrall will decline - sighting his decision in putting Garrosh there in the first place as the reason.

Then Thrall will probably say something like "For the Horde to move forward, we need a new leader with new ideas. One that doesn't see any particular race as an option. One that strived to help the Horde despite being outcast. One who even risked all to unite us with our enemies to help repair the horde."

Then, Thrall says "One that may not be an Orc, but one has the spirit, honor and bravery larger than any Orc I've known!"

That's when he puts his hand on Vol'Jin's shoulder.

Deleted
    Varian pretends he doesn't care who the next warchief is, but really they've mind controlled all the likely candidates so that they can have full control of the Horde without them ever knowing.

DUN DUN DUN

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Well Grom was a playa and he liked to put it about a bit so im sure there is a million Hellscreams about LOL
    "You not face garrosh alone but a family i command !!!"

Out of sudden bill hellscream, jebediah hellscream and ezekiel hellscream jump into fray.

Deleted
    Thralls balls... I mean Thralls baby

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Huh. Conflicting reports, then.

Guess we'll see in a week or so.
    Not conflicting with Wrathion rant at least...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    The guy is sounding more and more like a dreadlord by the moment plus people who are sha infested dont usually explode IE Grand Empress Shek'zeer

Something is very very fishy imho!
    Dreadlords also leave behind their armor when killed. The plot thickens...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Chances are they'll first nominate Thrall, but Thrall will decline - sighting his decision in putting Garrosh there in the first place as the reason.

Then Thrall will probably say something like "For the Horde to move forward, we need a new leader with new ideas. One that doesn't see any particular race as an option. One that strived to help the Horde despite being outcast. One who even risked all to unite us with our enemies to help repair the horde."

Then, Thrall says "One that may not be an Orc, but one has the spirit, honor and bravery larger than any Orc I've known!"

That's when he puts his hand on Vol'Jin's shoulder.
    None of the Orcs would accept it. The only thing stopping the different clans from fighting among eachother is having a Warchief that rules over all and can keep them in check. They won't listen to an Orc leader who is not the Warchief. Nor would they listen to a Warchief that is not an Orc.

If Blizzard indeed decides to go with this decision then they've just contradicted or retconned Orc society. And come on, seriously? That lame weakling as Warchief? He can't do shit. The Warchief needs to be physically strong as well as a good strategist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    None of the Orcs would accept it. The only thing stopping the different clans from fighting among eachother is having a Warchief that rules over all and can keep them in check. They won't listen to an Orc leader who is not the Warchief. Nor would they listen to a Warchief that is not an Orc.

If Blizzard indeed decides to go with this decision then they've just contradicted or retconned Orc society. And come on, seriously? That lame weakling as Warchief? He can't do shit. The Warchief needs to be physically strong as well as a good strategist.
    this is what I've been saying for a while now. The whole debate on who the warchief should be comes down to a very unreasonable stance from the community, not taking into account what makes sense, and instead just falls into a category of 'what they'd like'. People say they don't want Thrall back, despite this being his horde, despite he was the orc that brought it all together, despite him giving up the mantle to save the fucking world, and they say all this because of nothing more then how they didn't like the story that happened in cata.

Yet, for those that do give a shit about the story, people will recognise the massive issue with having an none orc warchief in power, how the orcs will react badly to it, and how it will cause even more of a shitstorm because of the devs making such a bad decision.

Also, the orcs need an orc leader. You CAN NOT have a none orc leading the orcs, who are the MAIN BODY of the horde, it doesn't make god dam sense, yet people still choose to follow this nonsensical belief, just because of there own vapid opinions going as far to piss over the lore itself.
    #boycottchina

Cairne would have been the best choice if he hadn't died.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Honestly, this is looking more likely.

Vol'Jin is too obvious, yet not suitable as Warchief. Considering they said there would be a Warchief chosen in the future, I can see Saurfang being chosen in the cinematic by Varian to temporarily be Warchief, as the Horde decides together on a new permanent leader later on.
    I really hope nothing like that happens... that would just slow the story for no reason! What point in electing a temporary warchief is there, storywise, or even gameplay wise? Nothing. Let's just get a new warchief already! It's probably going to be Vol'jin or Lor'themar. One of the two slightly lesser races than orcs. The whole POINT of Garrosh being put into power was to allow an expansions worth of story + setup the NEXT warchief who will represent the horde races better AND be peaceful to unite with the alliance for the NEXT expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be Anduin... I'm not joking.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say this makes more sense, to be honest.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Hardly - as he doesn't even want to *live* in Orgrimmar, he didn't even want to rule a small clan of Ogres for more than a few months... Rexxar is badass yes - he's also a nomad and a loner... So no.
    I pretty much agree with this 100%. Most people dont really know who he is and then you look him up and read and realize how much of a badass he is. But the truth is that he is a loner, he doesnt want human(err peoples) companionship.

He stays out in the woods most the day by himself, he was offered a huge Legionnaire role in Org and to be part of the Horde as a forceful unit, but he chose to be part of it as a lone ranger. I really doubt Blizzard would take him out of thin air and just place him as Warchief, besides, what the hell would Voljin and Baine and Theron think if here comes this guy thats been M.I.A for like 7 years, he doesnt help us with ANY of the current fights or even the destruction of the world and he wants to be our leader. Umm hell no is what the would think.

Besides, after all the fights we have been through, Rexxar really isnt a beast anymore. He is just a old, experienced fighter, but he wields no current major battle experience or armor or gold-like crafted weapons, like most or currents heroes and leaders do.

At this point I really have no clue who its going to be, I dont think Voljin because he is way to obvious, I dont think Thrall just because people hate him(total Thrall fan myself) and Saurfang is just to old to me. I know he is a beast and a vet and Brother of Brox but he is just old, his son at this time if he were alive probably would have been the best choice by far. But thats out of the question.

Sylvanas, who is my fav, wont be because she isnt for the Horde she is for the Forsaken and couldnt care less to be Warchief. Baine seems like a good choice besides the fact that he isnt very experienced and also as a character really sucks. He has little to no build up or dialogue and is just all around way weaker or a Tauren character versus his dad Cairne. At this point I have no freaking clue who it will be, but Ill be honest......

Id be glad to see it go back to the Horde I always knew and loved, with Thrall as the leader. =)

*prepares for flaming*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    Coalition of Gamon, the Goblin girl that pedals zeppelins, and basic campfire.
    this would make me resub

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    this is what I've been saying for a while now. The whole debate on who the warchief should be comes down to a very unreasonable stance from the community, not taking into account what makes sense, and instead just falls into a category of 'what they'd like'. People say they don't want Thrall back, despite this being his horde, despite he was the orc that brought it all together, despite him giving up the mantle to save the fucking world, and they say all this because of nothing more then how they didn't like the story that happened in cata.

Yet, for those that do give a shit about the story, people will recognise the massive issue with having an none orc warchief in power, how the orcs will react badly to it, and how it will cause even more of a shitstorm because of the devs making such a bad decision.

Also, the orcs need an orc leader. You CAN NOT have a none orc leading the orcs, who are the MAIN BODY of the horde, it doesn't make god dam sense, yet people still choose to follow this nonsensical belief, just because of there own vapid opinions going as far to piss over the lore itself.
    I understand how you feel, but the Orcs should get a Warchief that can be their faction leader, and the Horde can get a new Leader of any race. This is not the same Horde with Orcs, Trolls and Tauren. There's 4 other races now part of the Horde. They can't all dance to the same old Orc music.

Most of the leaders that ORCS had, have fucked up everything. Even Thrall, the greatest leader they had, messed up by appointing Garrosh as Warchief. It is time for a different race to LEAD the HORDE. It's that simple, if you can't understand that, then oh well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    I understand how you feel, but the Orcs should get a Warchief that can be their faction leader, and the Horde can get a new Leader of any race. This is not the same Horde with Orcs, Trolls and Tauren. There's 4 other races now part of the Horde. They can't all dance to the same old Orc music.

Most of the leaders that ORCS had, have fucked up everything. Even Thrall, the greatest leader they had, messed up by appointing Garrosh as Warchief. It is time for a different race to LEAD the HORDE. It's that simple, if you can't understand that, then oh well...
    Yeah, no, Blood Elves and Forsaken can suck it up, it's not like they have much weight to throw around to begin with. The core of this game is Orcs vs. Humans, if you can't come to terms with that, then please, quit WoW, find a different game, and stop shitting up the forums. Doomhammer and Thrall were overall good Warchiefs, Garrosh had his good moments, as well, sure overall Garrosh and Blackhand sucked, but even that isn't as bad as the Banshee Queen, Lor'themar, or Baine becoming Warchief. Just because it's different, doesn't make it better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    The core of this game is Orcs vs. Humans, if you can't come to terms with that, then please, quit WoW, find a different game, and stop shitting up the forums.
    Bit aggressive for a simple video game lore debate

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone but Lortha-whatever and I'm happy.