Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    It'll probably be a surprise, or a more obscure choice. But my money is on Saurfang.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Alliance will kill Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    Great, now I have to restart an old project of mine of a Saurfang HOPE style poster... LOL

#VoteSaurfang2013
    Do one of Chi-ji.
    "If you have to believe it on faith, you have no reason to believe it at all.” Aron Ra

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Do one of Chi-ji.
    Loved it! haha

If Varian chooses the I believe it will be Saurfang.

Varian will understand the Saurfang is a father and after losing his son understands the true price of war and further conflict. What happens after that I am not sure.

Or maybe Varian demands that door the Alliance to leave with Jaina standing there with an "Iris" empowered blast ready and Tyrande with an army of Night Elves on the border of Ashenvale ready to strike along with the Alliance forces already in place, that the Alliance will not leave unless the Orcs agree to Varians demands including the Orc racial leader. Varian will designate the council who will choose the next Warchief.

Or something like that.
    Last edited by kensim; 2013-08-24 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    Looks like we don't have to wait till the story patch after 5.4 to see who our new Warchief will be:

http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...ckton-1084635/

(video interview is in english, written article in german)
    Pretty sure there wont be a warchief but something new......like a horde council or something I dunno.
    ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN SPEC
    YOU NOW BREATH CONSCIOUSLY

Dave Kosak's interview with Panser also confirms that the Warchief will be chosen at the end of the Raid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teSvUPm-x6s

Pretty excited about it, dont even care who it is at this point, just want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Pretty sure there wont be a warchief but something new......like a horde council or something I dunno.
    There has been confirmed some times that it will be a Warchief. Including Wrathion's soundfiles.

Keyboard Turner
    You gotta be kidding by saying Varian is a Badass. It's obvious that any Horde leader is better than Horde, cause every Hordie is grown up between Evil and Good, and we do Badass things to make Horde be on top always. Alliance just talks about Justice and angels... '-'

Saurfang or baine. Someone to please the alliance but still a strong guy... However I see Thrall's son as a predestined!

Sylvanas or Lorth, anyone else would be lame and boring.
    Brunnorx/Sofex - Zul'jin US PvE - 14/14H T16 - 9 hr/wk - Exiled Legion

It's obviously going to be one of the three of Saurfang, vol'jin or Thrall. With vol'jin being the most obvious of the three.
    Monk main Retired til warlords beta/release, undecided about it.

Blizzard said a while ago it will be somebody "unexpected", so, my money would be on Lor'themar. It should be Vol'jin but it won't be, Sylvanas is just flat out too evil - she'd just be a more evil rehash of Garrosh, but with sideboob; I don't think they'll go back to Thrall after claiming he's neutral now, and because he's leveling up makin' babies.

It'll be Gallywix.

Anduin gets slain, Sylvanis brings him back as an undead, then he becomes warchief. Plot. Twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Blizzard said a while ago it will be somebody "unexpected", so, my money would be on Lor'themar. It should be Vol'jin but it won't be, Sylvanas is just flat out too evil - she'd just be a more evil rehash of Garrosh, but with sideboob; I don't think they'll go back to Thrall after claiming he's neutral now, and because he's leveling up makin' babies.

It'll be Gallywix.
    But who is 'expected?' Who did blizzard think we would expect? Maybe they thought we'd all expect Thrall for example.
    "If you have to believe it on faith, you have no reason to believe it at all.” Aron Ra

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post

It'll be Gallywix.
    Playing through the quest lines leading up to the Krasarang events, Lor'Themar would be a rather obvious choice. Vol'Jin is of course also a "usual suspect". If a faction leader becomes the new warchief, then Sylvanas, Baine and Gallywix are the more appropriate unexpected ones, with Gallywix the least expected.
    Now if we say, the title warchief can only be carried by an Orc, the selection becomes rather trickier. Saurfang would then be the most expected choice.

As it stands... The most unexpected choice may very well be the most simple outcome.... Thrall taking back the reign.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Guess it will be PSY. He'll let everyone dance Gangnam Style and the hint to the next Expansion will be: Dance Studio !

What about Etrigg? advisor of Thrall and friend of Tirion meaning he is diplomatic. He would also fit the unexpected choice blizzard talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapwn View Post
    What about Etrigg? advisor of Thrall and friend of Tirion meaning he is diplomatic. He would also fit the unexpected choice blizzard talked about.
    While a good theory I dont know if they would go with him instead of Saurfang, considering Varok is about the same as him age wise and has more fame among the Horde, while also respected by the Alliance.

In before Arlok Etrigg's son is the new Warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    But who is 'expected?' Who did blizzard think we would expect? Maybe they thought we'd all expect Thrall for example.
    Well, at the time, the front runners were Thrall, Vol'Jin, and Baine a distant third. Then probably Saurfang and Rexxar. I don't think it'll be any of those.

Screw it, let's go with Alexstrasza. She's got a lot of time on her hands now.