Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Even though Mages are good DPS at the moment, any Mage that can be actually pulling numbers they should be. My server is pretty average overall so it might be why don't see many, but even in LFR most Mages seem to just be meh. So any one that pulls good numbers for their ilevel impresses me, but as a Mage I am biased.
    I've observed this as well, while there are lots of mages around I met probably 10 or 15 outstanding mage players in LFR ever since it was first released for DS. I mean I don't expect much from 5 mans these days but as soon as you step into raids... seems to me like the class is being played by many more underachieving players than the average, and that even though it has one of the few specs in the game that allows easily doing good number with next to no gear (namely, Frost).
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a Combat rogue officer that pulls insane numbers and ranks on every fight. It's rather frustrating. :<
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Love all the retards in here that really don't know what's actually required to be at the top of your class in PvE.

"Hurp durp google rotations and don't stand in stuff" isn't even remotely close.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I were quite impressed by our blood dk last Jin'rokh when he came in on a close 2nd just behind me as an assassination rogue. He's often among the top on damage, but not on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by sasslefrassed View Post
    We have a Combat rogue officer that pulls insane numbers and ranks on every fight. It's rather frustrating. :<
    To be fair it's hard not to rank as combat if you know what you are doing. Most rogues are playing assassination. Insane dps is still impressive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    What I mean is, we all know who tops the metres and ranks are a the same 3-4 classes. But There are underpowered classes that sometimes come out of no where and make you go wut? what is this XXX doing, doing so much dps!? For me is enh shamans had one in our raid that was pretty impressive.
    Rogues hands down.
    I'd say feral druids, but I hate druids as per my contract with Protection warriors. I also hate pallys and Death Knights

Classic and BC-era prot warriors still amaze me. Most of the ones that have been playing that long have mastered the mobility of their class, controlling the NPCs that they've rounded up, and managing their damage intake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only impressed by great healers, they have to deal with everyone's mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Very strong warlocks ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the people who said retribution paladin. Ret is very easy and forgiving compared to many other classes. Refresh a buff every 30 seconds and then press buttons when they light up. Even using a wrong priority doesn't lower our DPS by that much if you at least press something every CGD.

But before 5.3 ret DPS was absolutely terribad (because of bad tuning) and many good paladins probably rerolled or quit because of that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by McCronCronz View Post
    Nothing better then a ridiculous warlock in your group.
    /does the ridiculous warlock dance
    /my demon is emoting, while my dps is showboating, my soaking is super, I'm a warlock super trooper!
    /alright meow.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen it all, but at the moment, a great warlock is a truly insanely powerful asset to a raid.

Deleted
    Healers mostly. On Progress, or the first week of farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    Healers mostly.
    This.

Playing a healer in a high ranked guild means dps get gear over you and you're expected to do most of progress with minimal upgrades, not many people appreciate what it's like.

Anyone who realizes the importance of the raid as a whole over being #1 on the meters. Most people in my guild have either changed a spec for a specific fight on progression or stepped up to a role if someone went MIA for a day. As well as people who are quick with b-rezzes. As far as classes go I would say a skilled warlock is hard to come by. Sure any FotM re-roller can pull decent numbers, but most people can't reach full potential, as shown by a warlock in my raid that is regularly bottom 1-2 dps even on ra-den with 3 melee swapping to every orb and running out for Vita.

Deleted
    Good balance druids that rapes the meter.

bias since I am a resto shaman...but a good 10 man resto shaman, I hardly see them anymore

Deleted
    Every skilled pvp player, hats off. I dont pvp at all but I had to do bg's for legendary quest and I was impressed by some of the pvp players skills. I would describe myself as a decent player in raids, but my performance in pvp is not even worth mentioning (I was pathetic).
    In pve that would be ferals.

Having played every class/spec combo (with the exception of any of the mage specs), I'd have to say feral. There are specs that press buttons on cooldowns, specs that keep buffs up, specs that watch for procs, specs that keep a rotation, but feral is the only spec I'd say felt like dancing more than dpsing.

A good feral makes other ferals look like they aren't even playing.

Quote Originally Posted by sasslefrassed View Post
    Because noone plays Combat.

I'm impressed by our Monk healer. he tops hps by far and is constantly pushing 100k dps per boss fight(heroic)