Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

I wanna play with making videos. :O

Theory: If I play hearthstone on my [Android] phone, I can record gameplay to a video file stored on my phone. If I take that video file and convert it to gif format, I can upload it to a good hosting site like imgur.

In practice, it's too annoying to edit the video so making nice and concise clips where I don't edit dead-time is useful and sorta fun for capturing short game moments.

That said, here's a clip of me killing @icedwarrior's Zoo using my Kill-Priest.

Had "Play a Friend" quest so I faced @icedwarrior. Simple quick game on phone. I recorded it and just uploaded it, no editing.

Not to spoil anything but it was a one sided rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    *snip*
    Forgive the language at the end there, I was channeling my inner Kripp. He needed those exact two cards to win!

Ignore the lightning bolt/weapon misplay at the end, the result was only because of Blue's draws and my lack of high roll/spell damage totem.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Forgive the language at the end there, I was channeling my inner Kripp. He needed those exact two cards to win!

Ignore the lightning bolt/weapon misplay at the end, the result was only because of Blue's draws and my lack of high roll/spell damage totem.
    Judging hard.