Deleted

Thinking of coming back for the new season any major changes ?

Basically ive been a long time wow player recently quit for lack of changes consistantly terrible seasons, took a switch to guild wars 2 with some refreshing pvp! come back to wow or stick to my no subscription GW2 ?

Deleted
    Depends. (r)bgs were/are crap with a horrible class balance and arenas are a cc/burst clusterfuck. On a positive notes there are a lot of interesting changes with a possible good balance and comp diversity- if you have couple of spare euros its worth to check out at least.

Deleted
    what forced me to quit was litterally shadowplay, feral cleaves and boomy lock priest aha literally the game balance was horrific also pve trinkets better than pvp that stuff still all around ? ... also i will its just having to gear if i find nothing has changed its a tough decision

Quote Originally Posted by torgaltroop1 View Post
    what forced me to quit was litterally shadowplay, feral cleaves and boomy lock priest aha literally the game balance was horrific also pve trinkets better than pvp that stuff still all around ? ... also i will its just having to gear if i find nothing has changed its a tough decision
    Couple good things:

In 5.4 PVE trinkets will be useless, pretty big change and one of the few changes they actually got spot on, so that shouldn't be a reason anymore.
    Ferals are completely OP this season but are looking quite a bit weaker (still viable imo) next season, but they won't be the best melee (by a street length) anymore.
    Shadowplay is still around tho and here and there a couple of crazy boomkin but honestly I haven't seen that many boomkins since the 5.3 Solar Beam change (even though they're still quite okay!)

All in all the decision is yours but some of your main dealbreakers seem to be gone at least!

Hope this helped

<3 for Shyama for this signature!