Is 5.4 a good time to off spec (or main) resto?

I have a level 90 shammy alt that I may need to make my main to help the guild. If that is the case, it will most likely be as resto. Is 5.4 going to be a good patch for resto. The only change I've really seen is to chain heal and that seems to be a big change. Should I just go resto on my shammy or just stick with my misterweaver monk?

Quote Originally Posted by blazindragon View Post
    I have a level 90 shammy alt that I may need to make my main to help the guild. If that is the case, it will most likely be as resto. Is 5.4 going to be a good patch for resto. The only change I've really seen is to chain heal and that seems to be a big change. Should I just go resto on my shammy or just stick with my misterweaver monk?
    What do you LIKE to play more?

There's your answer.

If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.
    Tenkuu Seratonin
    Annegwish

Well, mistweaver seems like the safer option of the two. You'll face way less troublesome situations. And with shaman... well, we still have no idea where we'll be going. Still hoping for adjustments. Because we'll not even be half as OP as some people make it out to be if we go live in a state like that (and it's at best an average state, even in our niche. Our stacked healing niche is dominated by druids and monks, which we can beat if we're lucky, but not by as much as you'd like to, seeing as we start to suck when the raid spreads out while they just continue their thing.)
    metanoia gone horde!

Main: Seriss ~ Favourite Alt: Syope