Disclaimer: These are just some ideas I came up with for helping Enhancement. The main thing to look at is, to do that I mixed and matched some abilities, now of course that led me to moving some things around - such as Lava Lash getting the Divine Storm treatment - and some other things. I've optimized these abilities to fit within the middle of the damage pack without being too strong or too weak.
• Stormstrike cooldown increased from 6 sec to 8 sec. Generates 2 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon.
• Primal Strike has been redesigned.
- Strike quickly with your off-hand weapon dealing 300% weapon damage. While the target is at or below 35% health, Primal Strike deals an additional 15% damage and generates an additional stack of Maelstrom Weapon. Generates 1 stack of Maelstrom Weapon. 6 second cooldown.
• Lava Lash has been redesigned.
- An area effect attack that deals 100% weapon damage as Fire damage and inflicts Caustic Flames on all targets within 8 yards.
Caustic Flames deals an additional 743 to 819 [+150% of SP] Fire damage over 15 seconds and gives targets a 15% chance to emit a Fire Nova to every other enemy within 10 yards when damaged by the shamans Fire Nova spell. Enemies hit by this Fire Nova do not trigger this effect.
• Fire Nova has been redesigned.
- A wave of flame emits from the shaman dealing 826 to 923 [+21.6% of SP] Fire damage to all enemies within 10 yards.
• Searing Totem now causes your Flame Shock damage effect to instantly deal 50% of its normal periodic damage when attacking a Flame Shocked target.
• Maelstrom Weapon can now store up to a maximum of 10 stacks but only 5 are usable at a time.
Stormstrike replaces Lava Lash as the 8 second cooldown.
Primal Strike replaces Stormstrike as the 6 second cooldown but instead of a cleave, Primal Strike has an execute.
Lava Lash was reiterated into an area of effect ability like Divine Storm, but with a damage over time component called Caustic Flames which deals (roughly) equivalent damage to a Searing Totems fireball per tick. Caustic Flames, much like Fire Nova igniting Flame Shock, has a chance to ignite and release a Fire Nova from an effected enemy. This effect only has a small chance to occur due to the damage ramping up quite quickly with large groups of enemies.
Maelstrom Weapons' stacks were increased so that we have the ability to pool them. Stormstrike and Primal Strike generate Maelstrom Weapon stacks to increase the speed of the accumulation period.