Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Immortal Sinestra for me.

I never even attempted School of Hard Knocks anymore this year, it's retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Get strongest Gear on max Level, use Flask Food Potion and do 5 Seconds burst. Should I feel good or bad?
    Yes, some people feel bad about cheating, some don't.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Brawlers Guild Rank 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Finishing alterac valley veteran and Frostwolf perfection was a pain in the ass.

Preform AV enabler FTW
    I got this in a random bg when leveling an alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I raided for years and Heroic rag prenerf has my most wipes so I will go with that achievement.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    the hardest one to get was safety dance 25 man, we almost got immortal aswell but our tank went afk and auto ran into anub....

" Thunderfury, the never dropping Binding from Garr "
    3 years of constant farming, griefing, crying for that god forsaken sword, but I got it few years ago for now. I still shudder at the time I spent on farming it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frostwolf Perfection
    Farmed that one for months of only queueing Alterac Valley. So annoying and painful.

Also I had to farm all of Wotlk + Cata for my 2nd Glaive. That was fun. Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    the hardest one to get was safety dance 25 man, we almost got immortal aswell but our tank went afk and auto ran into anub....
    Lmafo this reminds me about safety dance when we did it, we had one person who said "I know I won't be able to dodge em all". So we had him sit outside of the boss fight and did the fight without him lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    " Thunderfury, the never dropping Binding from Garr "
    3 years of constant farming, griefing, crying for that god forsaken sword, but I got it few years ago for now. I still shudder at the time I spent on farming it.
    Binding from Garr refuses to drop for me aswell, I've got 2 bindings from Geddon :/

Hardest for me? Probably Insane just because of the time I spent on it..

Quote Originally Posted by Broober View Post
    Binding from Garr refuses to drop for me aswell, I've got 2 bindings from Geddon :/

Hardest for me? Probably Insane just because of the time I spent on it..
    ive gotten the binding 3 times from Garr. once it happened back to back. nothing from Geddon. I'm pretty sure I broke something when that second one dropped.
    [

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Good ol' Tribute to Insanity. I had good fun doing that achievement since Anub was such a troll boss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    we got ours by making all but 4 people stand outside the room. Took ages, but yes its doable that way.
    I would personally have /gkicked anyone who failed at it, but was not my call at that point.

For me, honestly? Less Rabi. That last interrupt was literally split second timing when we did it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    The rare killing achievements, Bloody rare, Frostbitten and Glorious!, with Glorious! being the easiest one.
    Not hard skillwise, but boring and time consuming on a high pop server. I still have nightmares about Vyragosa.
    Still waiting for that damn Doomsayer for Bloody Rare. What on earth Blizz was thinking when they came up with his pathing, is beyond me, as I would have gotten it ages ago otherwise (pre-CRZ dead realm + early morning = 90% of Outland rares still alive).

Deleted
    My Paladin charger, still my fav mount and still bound to my C key for you guessed it "Charger".... However whilst not on the same level as those epic PVP and PVE achievements, i would say it was one of the hardest because those damn Arthas Tears were hard to come by on my server, and also the diamond you needed for Lord Grayson.

Deleted
    Thunderfury if that counts. Did MC every week from Wotlk release to when dragon soul came out.

Battlemaster. Most achievements are easy with a premade group, but doing most of them by myself with random people and bots almost gave me cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably 'The Immortal' from Naxx when it was current content at the beginning of Wotlk. It wasn't necessarily very hard but it was very stressing (would anybody dc, would anybody die, would I?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Insane or Hero of Shattrath. Not hard, or even difficult, but mentally draining. I can barely do any grinding achieves now.

Hardest skill wise was probably "Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 Player)" while it was current. I don't even remember what most of the achieves were, just that the Sindragosa and LK achieves were bitches that took lots of attempts.

I think some of the other Glory of the ____ Raider achieves were harder, but of the ones I finished as current content, the Icecrown one was top.

gladiator on my paladin. Had a group completing for the position so our group had to battle with alts closed to the raiting they were to prevent them from gaining. got duelist on 1 toon and 1 gladiator for reward.

Even though it may sound dumb, for me, it had to be "Master Angler of Azeroth". The reason being that i had to complete it with 1,000,000,000,004 other people in STV (lots of people play on US illidan) when there was ONE winner and just one. I know i was freaking out when i was porting back to the BB inn because i was wondering how many other people were doing that or had already done it recently. I have not raided with a guild since the end of WotLK (and during 4.2) so i just started doing most of my missing achieves and hunting mounts, along with A LOT of standing at the AH.