Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Insane or Hero of Shattrath. Not hard, or even difficult, but mentally draining. I can barely do any grinding achieves now.

Hardest skill wise was probably "Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 Player)" while it was current. I don't even remember what most of the achieves were, just that the Sindragosa and LK achieves were bitches that took lots of attempts.

I think some of the other Glory of the ____ Raider achieves were harder, but of the ones I finished as current content, the Icecrown one was top.

gladiator on my paladin. Had a group completing for the position so our group had to battle with alts closed to the raiting they were to prevent them from gaining. got duelist on 1 toon and 1 gladiator for reward.

Even though it may sound dumb, for me, it had to be "Master Angler of Azeroth". The reason being that i had to complete it with 1,000,000,000,004 other people in STV (lots of people play on US illidan) when there was ONE winner and just one. I know i was freaking out when i was porting back to the BB inn because i was wondering how many other people were doing that or had already done it recently. I have not raided with a guild since the end of WotLK (and during 4.2) so i just started doing most of my missing achieves and hunting mounts, along with A LOT of standing at the AH.

Worst for me must have been Orbit-uary (10 player). Was in a new guild and it was the first Hardmode we attempted. Oh man the wipefests we had before we made it.

Hardest and most annoying was The Immortal from Naxxramas 25 in Wrath of the Lich King. Knowing that one rtard could fail the achievment
    Do I Smell Hate Aroma?!?

Champion of Ulduar

i've never been so nervous as i was on that Yogg kill, especially when someone in the brain room dropped to ~10% hp.

The hardest achievement I had fun with an wanted to get?

Mimiron Hardmode: Firefighter.

Yeah yeah but that was ehh high.

So far, Bloodthirsty 250,000 honor kills took me three years. Battlemaster took quite some time also, almost 2.

sarth 10m 3drake before ulduar came out. so many wipes -_-

Field Marshal PriestituteFrostmane's Avatar
    "Only the Penitent" by far... It took me from the release of the Firelands all the way to 5.2 to get it, clearing the raid almost every week. There was always this one person that failed at sitting down -.-

Quote Originally Posted by PriestituteFrostmane View Post
    "Only the Penitent" by far... It took me from the release of the Firelands all the way to 5.2 to get it, clearing the raid almost every week. There was always this one person that failed at sitting down -.-
    I feel you brother..

Just filtered through Achievements trying to figure it out.
    So, I want to say Realm First! 90, however, it was only because I over prepared.
    Leveled so many times on beta, learned so much on how to cut time.
    Then ended up passing the only other two guys within an hour and putting myself hours in front of them.

So, counting wasted vs required effort,
    I'd say Challenge Mode Golds the first time was the hardest.
    Just because it was kind of early and none of us really knew what was going on.

(Rating this more-so on person effort, not a guild effect necessarily, otherwise it'd be a boss kill probably)