Thread: Worst mdps?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Worst mdps?

What is currently considered to be the worst melee dps class in the game right now?

Frost DK/Arms warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    windwalker monks are like kickboxers and thus i have no time for them or there shenanigans.
    Hi

both frost dk's?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    How accurate this still is idk but it seems close --- http://simulationcraft.org/530/Raid_T15H.html

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Right now I guess Arms Warris and DW Frost DKs are at the bottom with 2h only doing a little better. However 5.4 will change that. Hard to predict who will be the overall worst then, but for DKs it currently looks as if both Frost-styles will outshine Unholy with DW taking the top.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2013-08-23 at 05:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Frost DK/Arms warrior
    Pity, my new alt leveling project is an Arms warrior, so far I love the spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Pity, my new alt leveling project is an Arms warrior, so far I love the spec.
    Numbers don't mean anything if you enjoy it.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Numbers don't mean anything if you enjoy it.
    Some people like to feel useful :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I play an Arms Warrior and love it, will be really beast in 5.4!

But not really fond of rogues...
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    especially when raid leaders look at numbers as a means of determining who warms the bench on progression runs.
    Wipe on a 1% and be like What the fuck whos the worst DPS ~points at frost DK /bench

:P

PvP nerfs ruined Frost DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    especially when raid leaders look at numbers as a means of determining who warms the bench on progression runs.
    numbers is everything when the choice is between a top tier dps class vs a bottom tier dps class.

Arms warriors atm, however they are getting some nice buffs next patch.

Arms warriors are awful right now. If you're still progressing I wouldn't be surprised if it was more beneficial to bring a MW monk to just fistweave then bring an arms warrior.

most guild aren't progressive enough for 10% dps to even matter.
    I will take any frost dk or arms warrior who truely enjoys there spec over any forced other spec.
    The one that enjoys himself will perform better anyway.

maybe one of the top 100 guilds is justified to bench someone, all others are just silly and wanna-bees who think their own failure can be impossed on players trying to have fun.

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smiiiff View Post
    most guild aren't progressive enough for 10% dps to even matter.
    I will take any frost dk or arms warrior who truely enjoys there spec over any forced other spec.
    The one that enjoys himself will perform better anyway.

maybe one of the top 100 guilds is justified to bench someone, all others are just silly and wanna-bees who think their own failure can be impossed on players trying to have fun.

/thread
    You think It's fun to wipe on close shit even on low tier mid tier guilds? Non-progressive guilds simply because the class is fucking awful atm?

Hey by all means.

I've never even seen a non-Blood DK near the top of the DPS meter since... I guess Cata. GC has some weird hangup about "Pures" versus "Hybrids" not being an issue right now and specifically said he wouldn't even acknowledge the opinion that "if you don't bring healing, you should bring more damage." No idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    How accurate this still is idk but it seems close --- http://simulationcraft.org/530/Raid_T15H.html
    A bit more usefull overview gives http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/DPS/25H/.... Most ranged classes aren't displayed for clarity in the graph.

all elite players abandon specs for 5% dps or even less. This is a topic that has been discused quite a lot of times by any number of blizzard reps.
    This causes the top 2000 parses to be affected by lesser skilled players playing abandoned specs meaning the dps difference looks a lot worse than it really is.

Just take a look at raidbots and check for example the 60th percentile. Arms warriors don´t even have enough parses to calculate a trustworthy number.
    I´m not saying arms and frost are fine, they are bottom of the list and are not in a good spot, but the numbers are not nearly as bad as the seem.
    A exceptional unholy player will outdps any exceptional frost player. same with fury and arms but not nearly enough to bench in any situation except being severly undergeared.