Hello techie folks out there. I recently setup a TwitchTV channel to prepare myself for streaming 5.4 guild stuff and perhaps Hearthstone if I manage to ever get a Beta key, or after game is released. I'm using a licensed copy of Xsplit for streaming and am having a bitch of a time getting my sound to work properly. Basically, the issue is that unless I turn off all other sound sources except my mic input and basic windows 7 system sound, I get a feedback loop constantly. Xsplit support forums said to turn off chrome sound and I got a little addon for that very purpose that allows me to mute tabs individually. My question mostly is, how do I get game sound for wow / dota etc to not echo like crazy. Here are my system specs and the Mic I use. Am getting a webcam soon which will have a separate mic, so not sure if that may solve things or not.

-- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)

-- Manufacturer: Dell Inc. // System Model: XPS 8300

-- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

-- Memory: 8192MB RAM // Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM

-- DirectX Version: DirectX 11

-- Logitech Headset / Mic --

-- Realtek HD on-board sound card (i think)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just looking for help from other streamers about how to do this and still have game sound / music etc, be heard by the stream and not loop thru the headset and back to the stream etc etc.