Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    The tinker sounds as whimsical and silly as oh i don't know... adding big fat cuddly kung fu pandas

I joke i joke... although not really, honestly, it's something i wouldn't put it past them, and i do enjoy the pandaren a lot so the tinker could be cool...

Can anyone explain what a tinker is exactly? Like a ranged explosives expert or something? A dps or tank or healer? I dunno... it's a bit confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    Same exact purpose served.
    Mana Tea and Mana Potion? One is a tool to perform a role. The other is an item you can use. Not the same purpose served.

There wont be two pure hybrids added in a row.
    Full Hybrid is the last class type without 4 class representation.

Tinkers dont heal. Holy shit. You ignorant moron. Tinkers dont heal. Youre the only one saying they heal.
    Medicine is part of the technology archetype. There are numerous examples of classes within that archetype using healing abilities. This includes WoW.

Blizzard knows the gnomes and goblins are the humor races. Why would blizzard base a class off them to bring back subs.
    As shown in a recent poll on these forums, technology is a popular archetype. The Tinker hero itself was put into WC3 by popular demand. I'm sure all those tweets about Tinkers that GC receives is reinforcing that fact for Blizzard.

It's a fucking mount, and a boss fight. Once again, face the reality because there are tinker bosses, doesnt mean theres a tinker class. Look. At. Illidan.
    Siege crafter Blackfuse is far from the only Goblin or Gnome enemy you face inside a mech suit.

And if I recall, when we fought Illidan, he resembled Warlocks in Dark Apotheosis mode. Interesting.

Building a mount is the same fucking thing as being in a mech suit in wow. Blizzard just showed it with the sky golem.
    You can't take a mount into combat, and a mount has no offensive capabilities. I would hardly call that the same thing.

The world enlarger is engineering.
    No, its an item that allows you to shrink.

This is still going on? Ok..

What is great about Wow is when we hit a new expansion, we are all surprised. That is how it works. The wonderment.

If Blizz release a Tinker class, which they won't, I will feel completely non attracted to the idea of playing again. And I am not alone.

Let's close this horrible thread please. It's a waste of pixels.

We don't want to tell Blizzard what to make. That is what gave us MOP, a small minority, and as it turned out a very small minority and heads did roll.

Stop trying to guess or suggest what we need. The real Blizz fans very much want to be charmed and delighted by the Blizz universe. They will deliver. And tinkers thankfully will have no place.

just a wish thread for pro tinker class fan bois.

Quote Originally Posted by The method View Post
    The tinker sounds as whimsical and silly as oh i don't know... adding big fat cuddly kung fu pandas

I joke i joke... although not really, honestly, it's something i wouldn't put it past them, and i do enjoy the pandaren a lot so the tinker could be cool...

Can anyone explain what a tinker is exactly? Like a ranged explosives expert or something? A dps or tank or healer? I dunno... it's a bit confusing.
    Generally speaking, it comes from this;

http://classic.battle.net/war3/neutr...intinker.shtml

The Tinker hero from WC3. WC3 is e base for all WoW classes. Especially the expansion classes. The reason so many believe that Tinkers are the next class is because the Tinker is the final hero unit from WC3 that doesn't have a class equivalent, or has its abilities farmed out to other classes.

On the other hand, since Technology is a large archetype, Blizzard could implement the class in a variety of ways, along with hints of the Tinker hero unit from WC3. We've seen a variety of technology class applications in WoW. Everything from the Tinkers in the Brawlers guild, to Geblin Mekkatorque, to Siegecrafter Blackfuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

The Tinker hero from WC3. WC3 is e base for all WoW classes. Especially the expansion classes. The reason so many believe that Tinkers are the next class is because the Tinker is the final hero unit from WC3 that doesn't have a class equivalent, or has its abilities farmed out to other classes.

On the other hand, since Technology is a large archetype, Blizzard could implement the class in a variety of ways, along with hints of the Tinker hero unit from WC3. We've seen a variety of technology class applications in WoW. Everything from the Tinkers in the Brawlers guild, to Geblin Mekkatorque, to Siegecrafter Blackfuse.

Why not alchemist or sea witch

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

They were only in the multiplayer, never available in the campaigns. Or if I'm wrong, what was the tinker hero's name?