Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Worgen Male Clipping Issues and your own experiences

So the other day I decided that I'd like to aim for the Challenge Mode Armor sets before the end of the expansion, having done my original aim of actually killing some normal mode bosses this expansion. Anyways, I decided to look into Broken Promise and Wall of Terror for Weapon/Shield, with Tabard of the Achiever. Then when I equipped them this happened.

http://imgur.com/bLk4SJK

Seriously? I'm actually contemplating race changing, because I cannot use Broken Promise or any other 1H Sword which is sheathed on my back and to me this looks horrible. Also there is no other sword in the game that looks as good as Broken Promise (Seethe is blue, which doesn't look as good with CM set) . And yes, I've tried other shields, just as bad.

So anyone else got any major clipping issues that just look stupidly broken?
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

This thread is goin to get locked. Just another QQ thread like the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Pretty much any 2H or back-sheathed weapon on worgen male clips through shield/cloak.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Cloaks clip into mounts...
    Draenai tails clip into anything on the back...
    Gnome weapons clip into the ground...
    It's nothing new.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The cloak isn't quite as bad as that, mainly because you can hide it. But actually having weapons going straight through the shield looks so wrong. Also to rub it in as human it looks great And I'd prefer it be a discussion, where people add their own issues. And ofcourse some sympathy ;D
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    This thread is goin to get locked. Just another QQ thread like the others.
    While I hate QQ as much as the next guy, this isn't "QQ".... All the OP is doing is complaining about some minor clipping issues. Blizzard isn't some "faultless godsend" of game programming, and sadly, clipping is one issue that they have never done well with.

Anyway, as to the OP... unfortunately, almost all of the models clip in some way, shape, or form... They clip on mounts, they clip their weapons through their bodies, hell, my character stabs himself in the face every time he goes to craft something while weapons are unsheathed.

They might give it a bit more thought with the new character models, but as I said, they're fairly consistently bad with clipping issues. Just gotta learn to ignore them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Poor male worgen have so much difficulties getting a lot of things fit on them right. Im in the same boat as far as thinking about race changing, with the feeling of being limited when it comes to making good looking transmog gear that fits well. That said, I want to wait for the new models to come out before I make a decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's for this reason that I think the Worgen need an update along with the other models. They're the race with probably the most clipping issues which rather silly for a recently added race.
    It's also for this reason I only have one Worgen despite loving them to bits.

All hunch back races tend to have clipping issues.

It is not a guaranteed rule, but i noticed it happening a lot on hunch back races.