Deleted

Proving grounds endless mode wave 20

Anyone managed to get to wave 20 yet? I keep wiping on 19 due to being oom with no cooldowns left. I am running 10k spirit on the PTR and playing holy since I found it performed better in my hands. If anyone has managed to beat wave 20 and beyond, how much spirit are you using and what build/spec?

I did that as disc (with holy gear), 9.6k spirit, ~15% crit, 28% mastery (buffed&scaled values), Darkmoon and VP trinkets. Took MB (mainly to increase damage a bit more), ToF and DS for talents, although DS was useless most of the time. I can't really remember glyphs though, but pretty sure I didn't take the Penance one to save mana. I remember one of the waves being significantly harder, saved SS for those (I think x7th, but not 100% sure).

At 29th wave, hunter managed to pull aggro for the millionth time and died. After that I didn't touch it again...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    I did that as disc (with holy gear), 9.6k spirit, ~15% crit, 28% mastery (buffed&scaled values), Darkmoon and VP trinkets. Took MB (mainly to increase damage a bit more), ToF and DS for talents, although DS was useless most of the time. I can't really remember glyphs though, but pretty sure I didn't take the Penance one to save mana. I remember one of the waves being significantly harder, saved SS for those (I think x7th, but not 100% sure).

At 29th wave, hunter managed to pull aggro for the millionth time and died. After that I didn't touch it again...
    It isn't aggro. The spellcaster thingies target random ppl with fireballs. Sometimes one of the ranged gets targeted by 3 in the spam of a couple of seconds. I will try disc again. I had a lot of trouble as disc with atonement targeting me at full health instead of the NPCs, so I switched to holy quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

meh I glyphed renew reforged to haste and hit round 28 in the third try

- - - Updated - - -

Meh no2, I didn't realise you could drink after each set of 10 waves