Page 1 of 51
... LastLast
    Deleted

Mafia 31: It will be fun they said

DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING

(stealing most of this from Krayzy)

The game alternates between Day and Night Phases. Day Phases will typically be 48 hours long though they may be shorter if a lynch happens prior to that. There is NO talking in the game thread once Night Phase starts. Night Phase will last between 24 to 36 hours (this will be decided by the mods based on when night is started).

Day Phase: This is when you openly speak in the thread and discuss your thoughts and beliefs on other players in the game. The objective of the Day Phase is to lynch one player who you believe is in opposition to your win condition. A lynch will happen when a majority of votes is placed on any one player. If time runs out on day phase then the player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is more than 1 person tied with the most votes then the player who reached the most votes first will be lynched.

To vote on someone for a lynch simply follow these instructions:

On its own separate line and in BOLD type out:

Vote: Player Name

If you want to change your vote then you just have to simply vote for someone else (To help me out I wouldn't mind if you used Unvote Vote: Player Y , but unvoting is not required.

If you do not have a vote on anyone (including yourself) at deadline, you will lose your voting privilege the following day. This only matters when we hit the deadline. You will be notified in a PM whether or not you can use your vote. In the instance that you do lose your vote, you will not be penalized a second day for not putting a placeholder vote.

Night Phase: This is when you get in your night actions. Your night actions will be submitted to me through a Quick Topic thread I will setup for you. If you do not get your night action in during the set time frame then you forfeit your action for that night. Precedence of roles generally goes: Roleblock related (e.g. Jailkeeper) > Crazy Effect Related (e.g. Busdriver) > Protection Related > Kill Related > Investigation Related.

Basic rules:

1. Don't quote or screenshots your role (feel free to briefly summarize it in your own words, however). I will modkill anyone if I feel they crossed the line.

2. Don't speak to anyone else that is playing this game outside of your assigned threads (game thread and quick topic thread). This also means don't speak to other players through people who aren't playing and don't speak to other players about the game in person. If you break these rules you will most likely be modkilled. Since this can't be tracked by the mods we are working on an honor system. This is just a game that is supposed to be fun, so please don't ruin that fun for others. If you do slip up and talk about the game with someone else please inform me ASAP with exactly what was said. If I feel it will have an impact on the game you will be modkilled. I may also choose to be lenient if it was an honest slip that doesn't end up giving away too much.

3. Don't ruin the game for everyone else.

4. Don't break the forum rules.

Additional Rules:

1. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.

2. Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.

3. Deleting posts is forbidden.

Alive:

Cattaclysmic
    Greeney
    Uggorthaholy
    Virothe

Dead:

Pistolpink, Vanilla Townie
    Kel, Mason
    Wake, Vanilla Townie
    Krayzy, Town Vigilante/New Guy
    Celtic, Traitor
    Lysa, Traitor
    Arlee, Vanilla Townie
    Dyra, Mafia Goon
    Porovan, Mafia Goon

Keleb, Vanilla Townie
    Xanjori, Vanilla Townie
    Danner, Cop
    Blood Fox, Traitor
    Robozerim, Vanilla Townie
    Listo, Vanilla Townie
    Anakso, Mafia Goon
    Arialla, Mafia Goon

Elypop, Vanilla Townie

IT IS NOW NIGHT

Night deadline will be Saturday Aug 24th, 6 PM UTC
    Last edited by mmoce163720677; 2013-09-09 at 08:30 PM.

Separating bump post thing.

Deleted
    The night has come to an end and the sun rises to reveal the horrors of the night

It seems that someone had ambushed Pistolpink during the night, leaving nothing but a bloody mess and a heavily beaten carcass remaining on an alley.

Investigations were made in Pistolpink's home but nothing remarkable was found. A Vanilla Townie through and through

Pistolpink, a Vanilla Townie is dead

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. Day deadline is 25th of August 6 PM UTC

Boom, headshot.

Good morning fellow townies! :3

Aww poor pistol Could have been revenge for last game!

Also hi

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also... remember Lysah didn't die N1 so that obviously means she's scum. We realized this in the Sign-up thread.

Killing someone who survived to the end last game? How very nice of the scummy scum scum.

Luckily you know it can't be me, because I didn't play last game and don't know who died when.

Also
    Vote Elypop

Good morning/Afternoon Town.

At least we only lost a VT, I don't think I've ever played one that started at night before.
    I guess one benefit is if there's a cop/etc they would have gotten a result to begin with.

Or the cop could get murdered on the first night (but that didn't happen) Treann isn't playing so at least we don't have to worry about lynching the cop on day 1.

Also agree Elypop looks scummy. What kid of reaction is that to losing one of our townies!

Its Ely, he fluffs. Treann is prolly mad about how the last game went down.

I don't doubt we'll have another afk/lurk lynch though, it seems to be day 1 standard

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Or the cop could get murdered on the first night (but that didn't happen) Treann isn't playing so at least we don't have to worry about lynching the cop on day 1.

Also agree Elypop looks scummy. What kid of reaction is that to losing one of our townies!
    And just look at that awful avatar, just screams scum. My avatar is peaceful and happy and blonde, all very innocent traits for an avatar to have. Ely's is like...the exact opposite, and since I know I'm town that can only mean one thing.

The good seems to be that we don't have a SK along with a mafia, or a doc got super lucky and blocked it.

Just looked at the deadline.. UTC... SILKKU WHY YOU MAKING UP TIMEZONES?????

Ok it looks like deadline is 8/25 at 2pm EDT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    And just look at that awful avatar, just screams scum. My avatar is peaceful and happy and blonde, all very innocent traits for an avatar to have. Ely's is like...the exact opposite, and since I know I'm town that can only mean one thing.
    Hmmm, you do make compelling arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    The good seems to be that we don't have a SK along with a mafia, or a doc got super lucky and blocked it.
    Or Anakso is scum but didn't use his ability because he felt bad!

Already? That was a fast night.

Vote ElyPop

Treann isn't playing and you were first.

- - - Updated - - -

Just looked at the deadline.. UTC... SILKKU WHY YOU MAKING UP TIMEZONES?????
    You know UTC is very much standard?

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    You know UTC is very much standard?
    nope nope.. it's totally weird and random and odd.

Nice bandwagon keleb

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Nice bandwagon keleb
    Actually, you're the bandwagoner. I posted well before you. I just haxxed the forum to make it show later so that you wouldn't look even more scummy (you're alive, that's scummy) when you voted for Ely later.

Hey all ^^

Vote: Robo

One day Robo, one day!

(Btw, you all better appreciate me calling him Robo cause it kills me >.< )

nope nope.. it's totally weird and random and odd.
    You're not decided or even.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    (Btw, you all better appreciate me calling him Robo cause it kills me >.< )
    What else would you call him? Sheep?

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    You're not decided or even.
    I... but... I mean... I don't know how to respond to this. So instead: