They should mash elves with orcs.
You could call them olves.
Can someone enlighten me why ally need a race that looks same like one of the currently playable races ? i just don't get it!!!
I love how people get irritated with the theme of the High Elves, especially when they focus on my ... the more you angry the more you show that those who has the problem are you, the Horde: you have jealousy, you fear losing the exclusivity of the elves and that's why would you do anything just to discredit those who support the Quel'dorei.
These haters, who think they have the absolute truth, have even threatened me with a ban to shutting up me forever. But they will not succeed, although I am gone other people will take my place, because the High Elves have always been one of the claims of the Alliance.
Moreover, although Blizzard said textually tomorrow that the High Elves will not be playable never, or that all the High Elves have died all of a sudden, I'll still be here (if my delicate health allows me), defending the right of the Alliance to have one of the iconic races and founders of the Alliance: the Quel'dorei.
Any excuse you can come up will be refuted, the High Elves is a moral necessity that must be satisfied. No excuses. Only Blizzard has the last word.
Ogres for the Horde and High Elves for the Alliance, the two historic and iconic last races of each faction that still remain being non playable, for now ...
Sorry your understanding of the lore is so poor, you need to spew your mental issues all over every since lore thread. There aren't enough high elves to constitute a playable race. 90% of the elven population was slaughtered when Arthas destroyed quel'thalas. The remaining 10% split 9% becoming blood elves and the last 1% still considered high elves.
Your schtick is tiring and old as shit, I'm sure there is a forum somewhere you can role play and not bother normal people. People that actual understand the lore situation don't have to make up idiotic fan fiction.
High elves can become palyable, but should not get even get half as much as you constantly demand, frankly there is no lore basis for it, the only independent high elf hub left on Azeroth is Quel'Danil, Allerian Stronghold shouldn't even be considered a full town, after all only one ranger cadre accompanied the sons of Lothar to Draenor. As long as you make Outlandish claims someone will chime in tear that trash down.
Last edited by Combatbulter; 2013-08-29 at 04:59 PM.
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.
If you've been threatened with a ban it might have to do other issues, such as your recent behaviour, but if you've convinced yourself that the reason for it was some vast anti-High Elf conspiracy then you're obsession with this fiction is getting genuinely dangerous.
If Blizzard did owe this fictional race a moral debt, it was fulfilled in 2007 when they were added to the game as a playable race, albeit one on the Horde side.
Anyway after three topics in the past two weeks and several hundred posts I think I can safely say we have thrashed this one to death. Is there anything we can really add to the discussion beyond retreading the same arguments again and again?
All we can do is wait for Blizzcon and see what Blizzard does. Maybe anyone with an interest in this topic should hold their fire till then because going in circles is getting boring.
Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2013-08-29 at 03:06 PM.
Game play over story. Blood elves are firmly horde now and to any new generation of wow players that is the case. You know this deep down this is the case that it will _NEVER_ happen. At best it will be a sub race you can choose and even then where do you put them? As a human sub race to show they are with them? Or as a blood elf sub race and horde aligned?
As for exclusivity of the elves you already have two elvish factions in game and 3 in lore. You have the High elves in lore with Dalaran/stormwind and for the 2 in game that you can play You have the highborne as mages and the night elves in game.
Seriously, my comments are highlighted for three things:
- My roleplayer tone
- My fight for lost causes (High Elves, Calia, Necromancers, etc ...)
- And a large dose of concealed sarcasm and irony ... or maybe not?
your seem to be forgetting your neurotic homophobia