Anniversary Sale

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/w...iversary-sale/

New sale every day. Today white kitten mini and X-mas weapon skins.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure I would call 5 black lion tickets for a skin a "sale". A-net can say all they want the game isn't meant to be a grind but what happens when you tie tickets and scraps to rng boxes with an ungodly low droprate? I've spent 60g on keys and have gotten a single scrap, so should I have to spend the cost of a legendary to even be able to get a single skin that is now unobtainable any other way? Money for gems isn't exactly better either when you could spend a couple hundred on gems and still not have the rng to get a single skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    Not sure I would call 5 black lion tickets for a skin a "sale". A-net can say all they want the game isn't meant to be a grind but what happens when you tie tickets and scraps to rng boxes with an ungodly low droprate? I've spent 60g on keys and have gotten a single scrap, so should I have to spend the cost of a legendary to even be able to get a single skin that is now unobtainable any other way? Money for gems isn't exactly better either when you could spend a couple hundred on gems and still not have the rng to get a single skin.
    Winter skins are shit anyway, ugly things.

The unlimited mining pic/axe/sickle are coming back though woo!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Winter skins are shit anyway, ugly things.

The unlimited mining pic/axe/sickle are coming back though woo!
    I already have 8 of each

I don't think calling getting a weapon skin from the BL chests should be called a sale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    The weapons aren't the sale item though, they are a bonus on top of the anniversary sale items and are permanently going to be available for 5 tickets.