Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

is there a Warlock T16 Preliminary BiS ?

Have anyone put together a list ? from what I read in the 5.4 discussion thread it seems that our 4pc bonus wont be as strong but I haven't checked in a while if anything have changed or if any new numbers have surfaced.

Does anyone has a list yo share so we can start building some profiles for SimC or is that still too early ?

Deleted
    for affliction, all items with mastery and haste on it.

The more I look at set bonuses the more I think "highest ilvl" and for aff just "highest ilvl of haste+mastery". Demo isn't fully understood yet in a post UVLS world. Destro is just an undertuned mess. So pretty much itemize like you did before.

Trinkets are the only really murky area. The BBoY is off garrosh so heroic version isn't available for progression. So while you can call it bis its got to wear a big asterisk. The amp/bindings are probably BiS and from the first boss so GG there. The KTT would work for aff (esp sac) or destro but since it and the cleave trinket don't do ANYTHING with guardians and demo still has much of its damage from imps its largely wasted on demo. There is the trinket from the isle but it has no heroic version.

Since all the T15 trinkets got nerfed/changed to 10 sec duration with ICD's that prevent them having a repeat proc on top of themselves that changes things a bit. For normal modes probably Hwush or BBoY + amp for affliction. Demo might go crit with Hchanye + amp or amp + isle trinket depending on how you like your RPPM odds.

This is the only answer in this thread you should bother reading OP. The only things I'd change here is consider going after gear with as little hit on it as possible in each slot. The amount of hit on gear that's unavoidable due to lack of options is absurd. Also Black Blood won't be available through progression and as it stands, the normal version is weaker than heroic Wushoolay so I'd consider other trinkets like Toxic Totem.

Deleted
    If i'm not wrong, I put all the possible gear with Hit in the list avoiding item with Hit/Crit (need an updated profiler to test the hit cap with item in the list). So considering progression for Affli would you go with PBoImmersus and Wushoolay? And if I have UVoLS (HcThunder*2) and BotH (HC*2)? Ty

There are crit/mastery robes and crit/haste robes with double red 1 yellow socket. Crit sucks, but it's better than having a ton of hit on your gear so those are options you should weigh when deciding what chest slot you want to use. You also definitely want to use Avool's Ancestral Bracers over the one with hit on it, as well as Bone-Inlaid Sandals over Sha-Seared Sandals. I think Immerseus/Wush is going to be what you'll be using for heroic progression, and you'll probably want to get Toxic Totem as soon as possible.

Deleted
    Ok, two week to drop Wushoolay

Deleted
    personally, i would take the rime-shift shoulders over those linked and as jejaguar said, id prolly pick one of the crit/mastery or crit haste/robes instead of the hit version. this will, if my calculations are correct will put you at 4900 hit without anything reforged into hit with hit/whatever in blue sockets with plenty of secondary stats, especially crit, that can be reforged into hit and haste/mastery and then id prolly go with the offhand from garrosh(revelations of y'shaarj) and immaculately preserved wand or arcweaver spell blade depending on which of our secondary stats will be our best one. it is really too early to tell, it comes down to which stat is our prefered stat in 5.4, ofc some options are easy, any item with mastery/haste on them will be BiS.

i like how the socket bonus in the signet of the dinomancer is 60 spirit, so hopefully we'll be able to roll on it unless its categorized as a healing ring but that would honestly be stupid, and luckily we'll be able to put in any gem we want, whether its 320 haste or mastery.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-08-25 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    The main problem I think we will have is that Wushoolay's proc is amazing, but we don't really want the hit on it.

This lists I've been running numbers on suggest taking all the hit pieces. At full heroic set they provide you with just the right amount of hit. After that I've gotten the best numbers out of stacking mastery while keeping the 8096 Doom Breakpoint. For Demo at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting... So, yet another (final) tier where the tier set is pretty much useless at max ilvl eh?

Deleted
    should be used to it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Interesting... So, yet another (final) tier where the tier set is pretty much useless at max ilvl eh?
    This isnt really a surprise given that there are no such thing as Thunderforged/warforged Tier pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2eXVVRVE#gid=0

Ill leave my list here. This is all regular heroic ( the list remains the same even at heroic warforged ).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    The main problem I think we will have is that Wushoolay's proc is amazing, but we don't really want the hit on it.
    i still firmly believe the will adjust the proc value on wushoolays, otherwise a 549 ilvl trinket is going to be better than a 563 ilvl trinket... which is absurd.... granted no devs will answer me on twitter as to why they've over looked the fact that a 549 ilvl trinket is better than a 563 trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post

Ill leave my list here. This is all regular heroic ( the list remains the same even at heroic warforged ).

- - - Updated - - -

i still firmly believe the will adjust the proc value on wushoolays, otherwise a 549 ilvl trinket is going to be better than a 563 ilvl trinket... which is absurd.... granted no devs will answer me on twitter as to why they've over looked the fact that a 549 ilvl trinket is better than a 563 trinket.
    I do agree. But we've all witnessed Darkmoon Card: Volcano and from what I hear Rune of Re-orgination isn't just going to be better than the other trinkets. It's going to remain utterly mandatory leagues ahead of all other trinkets, miles, ages, lightyears. If it wasn't for my reluctance to be farming old tiers for BIS items, I wouldn't have anything against that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for making that, it's very helpful.

Wushoolay is ridiculous indeed, especially for affliction when we can use the 1 second of huge intellect to buff our dots for like 40-50s with it. It's probably not that great for other classes?

One more thing is that the BiS off-hand is from Garrosh, which means it will be unavailable for progress. The next best one is haste/hit. Also getting WF or upgraded pieces will give us even more hit rating. It might become a problem when we get that much hit, but I guess it won't occur until the end of the tier.

Beside that it's looking very nice for us, we can make the 13k haste caps and have loads of mastery.

A good way to get a feel for the new trinkets is go on the test dummy, with your current gear and swap them around. I think the intel proc trinkets alone will become BIS with the changes to RPPM and how trinkets are going to work. It will be a more solid/less rng setup and you'll put out great numbers.

Also have to remember, there will never been a fight you do in this game that you'll just stand there and dps fulltime, there will be movement, changing targets etc... so for instance some of my testing was with a buddy of mine who's a feral druid, his numbers and dps on the dummy was better. In a perfect fight like patchwerk he should be that high but when will there ever be a fight like that again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    This isnt really a surprise given that there are no such thing as Thunderforged/warforged Tier pieces.
    Ofc, however I'm of the concern that it's generally silly TF/WF pieces outweigh set bonuses considering I'm about 90% positive besides some tank specs that nearly every other class/spec actually values their set bonuses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    Beside that it's looking very nice for us, we can make the 13k haste caps and have loads of mastery.
    I did a quick check using both the ptr and live builds with simcraft, and haste still holds a higher value than mastery. Maybe we should shoot for a higher bp.