10+ Year Old Account

And this... is why you shouldn't really use a cell phone when driving.

Even if you think you are driving well, I seriously doubt that your driving skills while on the phone are comparable to when not using it. Don't even get me started on texting while driving V_____V

I don't know what your talking about I do all my auction listing while driving on the mobile armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    is that Russia? they got some really crazy videos of people going mental on the roads.
    dragonmaw - EU

Crazy shit on a Russian roadway? No way!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    I don't know what your talking about I do all my auction listing while driving on the mobile armory.
    I do that on the train!

Thought the guy was trying to drag who ever was in the car out, when he grabbed the phone and smashed it on the floor, golden, golden moment.

10+ Year Old Account

First thing I thought of.

I clipped my right side-mirror on a post once, trying to find that tune I liked on my stereo.

I learned my lesson; humans suck at multitasking.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we CAN'T multitask. The human brain can be focused on one task at a time. It's just that we are really fast at swapping our focus between 2 different tasks.

10+ Year Old Account
    That should be the required response by police officers when you're caught using a cell phone while driving or taking part in any other type vehicular violation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    That should be the required response by police officers when you're caught using a cell phone while driving or taking part in any other type vehicular violation.
    I agree. I can't stand people who make roadways less safe, just because their omgbffJill is more important than a head to head collision. Just today I went out to grab some food and I was almost hit (head to head) by another fucking retarded female (as you can probably tell - I've had a lot of trouble with people, who are mostly female, with the usage of cell phones in a vehicle) who yet again thought it was funny to be on her phone while driving. I had to swerve almost into the grass to not be hit. Luckily I wasn't injured, did not get hit, nor was the other driver involved in any way. Yes, I did want to punch her straight in the face, though.