Light of Dawn
Of the Alliance
People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle
"The Bloodthirsty" (250,000 honorable kills)
"The Exalted" (used to be 25 reputations raised to exalted; not sure what it is now)
"Professor" (that's... so... much... digging)
Jenkins, Kingslayer and The Patient. I'm that good.
IDK, I've always been a mostly casual player. I went from doing 40-man raids in Vanilla to 10mans in TBC onwards. I was among the first on my server to get "Bane of the Fallen king" though, but by the time the buff reached 30% that title was already meaningless.
I also got Legionnaire through the old PvP ranking system. I was less than a week away from Centurion and was planing on getting rank 10 or 11, but I received an ultimatum from my guild and had to stop PvPing to raid with them or they'd kick me. I thought about leaving the guild but the thought of joining a new guild and having to raid a long time before being able to loot anything made decide against it.
Has anyone else here done a 9 lock + 1 holy priest WSG premade? Good times.
The third would be Grunt on my level 20 Orc warrior.
Last edited by El_Diabl0; 2013-08-25 at 05:46 PM.
1 - hand of a'dal
2 - shado-master (my current main chars title - i think its kinda cool)
3 - ?? -> there are so many other titles it took a lot of time/effort/both to earn (especially some of the hc raid ones while current), dunno what would squeeze into 3rd place
1. Vanilla Knight-Captain
2. Hand of A'dal (sooo much time was spent on this attunement)
3. i quess Knight-Lieutenant on my paladin (non vanilla)
Honorable mention: Duelist back in TBC when i was half clicker with my hunter haha and of the alliance/horde
1. Champion of Ulduar
2. Zookeeper (one pet away (snowy owl), so I'm listing it anyways)
3. Professor; I had it pre-archaeology fragment increase
I was close to Immortal, but some idiot died on Thaddius.
Bacon is the thing pigs give you when you're good.
1. Hand of A'dal.
2. Champion of the Naaru.
3. Sergeant Major. Highest PvP rank I got in Classic. I think I was really close to the next title up, but I never made it.
I'm not as proud of Kingslayer because I didn't get that one until the buffs started happening in ICC. Plus, fucking everyone on my server was running around with it in Wrath to the point where I was sick of seeing it.
Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-08-25 at 01:03 AM.
Conqueror of Naxx
All 3 original realm first titles
1) Crusader (Because I actually did it twice for my paladin, since faction change erased progress)
2) Savior of Azeroth (Even if it was during the nerfs, I had a lot of fun with the raid group I was in)
3) Had something else, but everyone else saying Professor reminded me of how terrible Archaeology used to be...even if I was crazy and focused on that more than leveling in Cata at first.
I was gonna say the Camel-Hoarder, but it's earned I guess, not favorite, and that's just sorta dumb luck to get to a degree.
Insane in the Membrabe (when it was still more difficult to get)
the Exalted (pre cata, I was exalted with everyone it was possible to be exalted with)
Loremaster (pre nerf)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Firelord - prenerf
Loremaster - on both alliance and horde.
I can't think of a 3rd and I have alot lol. Light of Dawn I guess. Killing lich king after everything from wc3 was a good feeling.
Angels and AirwavesCHVRCHΞS - Motion City Soundtrack - Bombay Bicycle Club - Los Campesinos - Empire of the Sun - HellogoodbyeEbonheart Pact - Dunmer - Nightblade - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Undead - Mage - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - ThiefBorderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard