Celestial Cloth making. How? Where?

Good evening you fine people, just have a small question: how or where do you, as a tailor, learn how to make Celestial cloth? It's not on the trainers in the valley or in orgrimmar, & I spent over 2 hours on the timeless isle & didn't see a drop whereas my Smith got a drop on the first group of 3 Ordon for the new ingots.

So, how do Tailors learn it? Anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    [12:07:45] <+Radux> i think Bibi should post a super passive agressive message in there. like "OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON."

OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    Good evening you fine people, just have a small question: how or where do you, as a tailor, learn how to make Celestial cloth? It's not on the trainers in the valley or in orgrimmar, & I spent over 2 hours on the timeless isle & didn't see a drop whereas my Smith got a drop on the first group of 3 Ordon for the new ingots.

So, how do Tailors learn it? Anyone
    I got it as a random drop in Timeless Isle. It will take a spirit of war to make which is a raid drop from what I read.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyness View Post
    I got it as a random drop in Timeless Isle. It will take a spirit of war to make which is a raid drop from what I read.
    So I just had really bad RNG on my priest? That's good to know. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Lo & behold, logged on to the PTR, not 10 minutes, pattern drops from the poisonous frogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    [12:07:45] <+Radux> i think Bibi should post a super passive agressive message in there. like "OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON."

OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyness View Post
    The Spirit of War (new Haunting Spirit) is only uses to bypass the daily CD. Otherwise it is 10 bolts (if I remember correctly) to make it.
    Zalzar
    <Out of Line> Stormreaver-US