Price of 553 BoE Items?

So, anyone have an estimate of how much these will go for after about a couple weeks when the first start showing up at the AH?
    Zhulrak
    Kil'jaeden-US

Depends on the server but my guess is 100k+

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well on my server the normal starting price for the highest ilvl BoE new gear is around 60K

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that anyone can make em, I would say fairly low, just takes a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

30k+

Not requiring a crafting material only available by DE'ing raid epics could make them more common, but don't forget that it takes 28 days for pants and 21 for belts.... If you are a LW, it would take you 196 days just to make all the possible raid level epics.... not counting the cooldown bypass.

Price is really gonna vary by server and how many people are doing their daily cooldowns everyday.... Lots of people who are a LW or have a LW alt will likely use the first 21-28 days to make something for themselves.

TL;DR - There is no way to put a price on them right now

In a month or so , it will be worth around 90k-60k depending on how many of them are there on the AH.
    I do expect them to drop to 20k or so within a second/ third month though.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    highly depends from the server

if there are high progress guilds those will probably go for 80-100k and go down fast, 35-40k and going down slow on servers with low demand

keep in mind that X-Realm AH could f*ck up your AH

They take 28 days to make, -1 day per Spirit of Wars (DE mat from raid gear), so the gear will be fairly expensive.