Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I doubt they have the capacity to interpret what me and my friends talk about in our "special" swedish dialect, considering there are maaaaybe half a million people in the world who could understand it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pity them if they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    I mean if they want to spy on our team speak as we plan our a world Raid then go ahead. who really cares none of us are plotting to blow shit up.
    Only people on WoW use Voip services! Anyways as unlikely as it may be people use it for conferencing, actual calls, etc.

Deleted
    All we need now is for Blizzard to name the next raid instance "The White House". Hilarity ensues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still feel that this is another example of the government exceeding their allowed duties. We as citizens elect congress people to implement our will. When they fail that duty we have the responsibility to vote them out. We have become so apathetic in regards to our government that nobody even puts forth a serious effort to try. And even worse than that, if someone or some group puts forth the effort then they are immediately marginalized and called kooks or fringe elements, that way the majority will not even listen to them. When we as citizens break the law, we are punished, sometimes justly other times not, but when our government or corporations break the law a free pass is had by all. This needs to stop if we have any hope of making any significant changes. And if we don't make significant changes then this is going to continue to spiral down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    So, what illegal thing are you doing that you're afraid they'll catch you on? The only people that care about this kind of thing are the ones with something to hide. You can't do a single thing to stop it, so why complain?
    The problem is that they assume things based on some facts they piece together, and those assumptions can and often are wrong and knowing this they still act on them as if they were water proof.

Quote Originally Posted by cmennare View Post
    I been watching and reading about all of the spying that has been reported recently and RTAmerica had a report where the NSA claimed that they had 75% of the internet covered. One of the reports briefly mentioned VoIP and that made me wonder if they are monitoring voice chat or even in game chatting and whispers. What does everyone think?
    I lol'd. The governemnt cant do anything right, look at our fiscal situation, look at health care, lookk at foreign policy. Yet you believe that they have the ability to listen and read everything, everyone says on the internet, ever??? I am sure they would thank you for your vote of competency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    The problem is that they assume things based on some facts they piece together, and those assumptions can and often are wrong and knowing this they still act on them as if they were water proof.
    You say "often wrong" so you know people then that have been arrested based on their internet usage?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I pity them if they are.
    This.

I would love to see the reaction of a NSA analyst listening in on our Mumble.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.