Arena suggestions

Just a few things that I think would make sense for all bracket arenas:

1) Tie matches should not make you lose rating, it should just be 0 rating for both teams.
    2) Let's say you're in arena 2v2 as healer/dps against another healer/dps, you kill the dps but the healer insists on running around c'cing the dps and junk. At the end of the match, that should be a win for the team that got the kill
    3) Rezzing (players)in arena should not be allowed
    4) The purple gem things that shows stealthers, should show stealthers for twice as long AFTER the 10 minute mark. (rogues just hiding after his partner has died, sapping/blind when someone gets close, never engaging combat)

These are pretty small things that I think would make alot of sense. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Decorpse; 2013-08-24 at 10:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decorpse View Post
    Just a few things that I think would make sense for all bracket arenas:

1) Tie matches should not make you lose rating, it should just be 0 rating for both teams.
    2) Let's say you're in arena 2v2 as healer/dps against another healer/dps, you kill the dps but the healer insists on running around c'cing the dps and junk. At the end of the match, that should be a win for the team that got the kill
    3) Rezzing (players)in arena should not be allowed
    4) The purple gem things that shows stealthers, should show stealthers for twice as long AFTER the 10 minute mark. (rogues just hiding after his partner has died, sapping/blind when someone gets close, never engaging combat)

These are pretty small things that I think would make alot of sense. Thoughts?
    1. There should be a punishment for not being able to win over the other team. Not as much as losing but still a punishment.
    2. There will be a system implemented like this in 5.4 called "The Crowd Choses You"
    3. If you cant stop another player from getting of a ress in pvp then they have earned the ress and you should lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    1. There should be a punishment for not being able to win over the other team. Not as much as losing but still a punishment.
    2. There will be a system implemented like this in 5.4 called "The Crowd Choses You"
    3. If you cant stop another player from getting of a ress in pvp then they have earned the ress and you should lose.

It's pretty lame when you're actually having a good match and all of a sudden you get one shot... in experience that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McCronCronz View Post
    It's pretty lame when you're actually having a good match and all of a sudden you get one shot... in experience that is.
    Ive never ever been oneshot in rated arenas. Dont know about you

1. Disagree. Wasting 30 minutes or whatever for no rating/CP is enough punishment
    2. Cool, ill look into that
    3. Im not saying that because it happens to me often, but I just don't think rezzing has a place in arena, personally.

Deleted
    2. Cool, ill look into that.
    Here it is;

For Arena matches lasting longer than 15 minutes, one of the teams will receive a buff called "The Crowd Chose You" that increases damage, critical strike chance, stealth detection, and reduces damage taken. The buff is awarded based on the following criteria.

Team with the largest number of players alive.
    Team that brought an enemy player closest to death (lowest health).

They said that if this system promotes foul gameplay they will change it or completely remove it.

Lets see how it turns out

Thanks for explaining how thats going to work.
    I wonder if theres a countdown displayed, like "60 seconds until Crowd Chooses YOUR team (or ENEMY team)"
    Sounds like kind of a weird system tbh, but as you said, lets see how it turns out.

side note- Getting one shotted in arena sounds like an exaduration, that doesnt even seem possible.
    Last edited by Decorpse; 2013-08-24 at 11:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive never ever been oneshot in rated arenas. Dont know about you
    you obviously never played vs warrior in 5.0 then^^

Deleted
    I think its funny how everyone are QQing about the endless cc and burst but people cant 2v1. l2p issue, atleast I never had that problem, nor I know one who has

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    you obviously never played vs warrior in 5.0 then^^
    Ive never been consequently oneshotted in a whole season of arenas. Bugs and misbalanced abilites does not apply.

Next..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    I think its funny how everyone are QQing about the endless cc and burst but people cant 2v1. l2p issue, atleast I never had that problem, nor I know one who has
    Ive seen multi rank 1 having full games versus multi rank 1 healers. This is a valid problem. WHy else do you think blizz
    is making these changes?

I have strong doubts that you are even close to being rank 1. Feel free to prove me wrong

Whos QQ'ing?(everyone apparently lol) L2P? Aparently having an opinion opens me up to the rank1 glad trolls from Croatialand.

Deleted
    Whos QQ'ing?(everyone apparently lol) L2P? Aparently having an opinion opens me up to the rank1 glad trolls from Croatialand.
    Dont worry about it. THe highest QQers are often the worst players out there

Deleted
    I have strong doubts that you are even close to being rank 1. Feel free to prove me wrong
    I am not, othewise I woul be on AJ or spreading my aids on twitch. And I have seen high rated players blow up others in 2v1 with ease, so it goes both ways. But if my achi-sniping skills from official forums are correct these kind of "pillar humping" issues in 90% come from 1550/bg heroes.

Aparently having an opinion opens me up to the rank1 glad trolls from Croatialand.
    When your opinion is a tl:dr from the past 6 years you just don't deserve any kind of positive feedback.
    How about a discussion of spirit in dps gear, the re-table of dr, drawing a limit between gear scaling and pure buffing, cutting on the un-counterable abillities and others just to note? For someone who just heard for the crowd choose you debuff I ask you this- what are you doing on mmo champ if this is the first time you hear about this? There were numerous discussions about it.

Deleted
    I am not, othewise I woul be on AJ or spreading my aids on twitch. And I have seen high rated players blow up others in 2v1 with ease, so it goes both ways. But if my achi-sniping skills from official forums are correct these kind of "pillar humping" issues in 90% come from 1550/bg heroes.
    For sure! They are obviously overly represtented amongst the less skilled community. BUT they are also very common in high end arena.
    That means its a problem and blizzard are attending it. Wheter they ir fix will work or not is something i wont discuss untill 5.4 hits

Deleted
    BUT they are also very common in high end arena.
    They might* be as far as high rated arenas go I have seen an bigger amount of 2v1 where the 2 living team win. As far as 3s go, where I watch more, those issues are rarely to occur.

*might, as like every twitch stream I run across is a disc/X team. Both shaman and hpala flop easily 2v1, so this might even be tied more into the class balance than only-healer issue.

** I have rarely to see a hpala in high rated arenas. Might just me missing them?

They might* be as far as high rated arenas go I have seen an bigger amount of 2v1 where the 2 living team win. As far as 3s go, where I watch more, those issues are rarely to occur.

*might, as like every twitch stream I run across is a disc/X team. Both shaman and hpala flop easily 2v1, so this might even be tied more into the class balance than only-healer issue.

** I have rarely to see a hpala in high rated arenas. Might just me missing them?
    LOL "I watch Twitch so im a high end player!" I forgot watching people on twitch makes you a good player. Youre in no position to judge what others deserve, whats YOUR rating? (not the people you watch who twitch) mines 1958, not 1550. Hpalas are overall weak healers in arena compared the utility of a couple other common knowelage op classes.
    Done talking with you since I obviously dont respect your opinions.
    Last edited by Decorpse; 2013-08-25 at 04:54 PM.