D-link router: "oops,the page you requested is not available"

Hello again MMO-Champs!

We recently got a new router after the last one took a farewell.
    And now we're getting quite the few "oops the page you requested is not available" since we got it.

Anyone who had the same problem and/or know the answer for this ?

Thanks!
    -Vinzet

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it intermittent, or all the time? Are you on wireless? Have you updated firmware? What model is it? That's like asking if "Anyone else has any trouble with Toyota products".. Theres a thousand and two.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    WiFi, Cable? Errors on your PC, or on a cell phone?

S4 cell-phones have issues with some DLINK routers - bit of info I thought I'd throw out there.

Other than that - it could be numerous things - for eg. you could have a conflicting WiFi channel with someone in the proximity.
    Try changing it.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-08-25 at 02:07 AM.

Sorry sorry, i knew i had forgotten something fatal yesterday.

Its a D-link DIR-655, Firmware Version: 2.00, and im running on cable while my girlfriend runs on wireless.

apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

And its hard to tell how often it pops up, we've experienced it mostly when visiting pages like steam, wow, origin n such, where we have to sit and spam refresh page for it to go through.

But not when we're visiting any news site.

Deleted
    It could be a DNS resolver issue - try setting your nameservers manually (e.g. your provider's or Google's public ones, etc) and see if you still get the problems.