Voters
50. This poll is closed
  • Conker's Bad Fur Day

27 54.00%
  • Banjo Kazooie

23 46.00%
    10+ Year Old Account

Conker's Bad Fur Day VS Banjo Kazooie

I thought this might be a tough one much like Spyro the Dragon VS Crash Bandicoot. Lets see who wins between these two juggernauts, CONKER'S BAD FUR DAY!!!!!!! OR BANJO KAZOOIE!!!!

Who wins? You decide.
    Hey everyone

I gotta go with Banjo Kazooie, since it's my favorite game of all time. But Conker's Bad Fur Day is a really, really great game. It's a damn shame it never got a sequel. It deserves one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Banjo Kazooie.

My life will be complete if they ever revived the series like it so desperately deserves.

one video and you'll know the truth:

Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Banjo Kazooie.

My life will be complete if they ever revived the series like it so desperately deserves.
    We all feel the same way, Nut's N Bolts wasn't a bad game but there was just something about it, like if they had made Banjo Threeie and made Nut's N Bolts as a separate spin off it would have been fine.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    We all feel the same way, Nut's N Bolts wasn't a bad game but there was just something about it, like if they had made Banjo Threeie and made Nut's N Bolts as a separate spin off it would have been fine.
    I just watch the JonTron video about why Nuts N Bolts sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Nut's N bolts is a bad game for the sole fact that it killed the series. Thanks microsoft... banjo kazooie and tooie were good and popular for a fucking reason great logic remaking the entire thing to a piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Nut's N bolts is a bad game for the sole fact that it killed the series. Thanks microsoft... banjo kazooie and tooie were good and popular for a fucking reason great logic remaking the entire thing to a piece of shit.
    Take it easy man, it's not like michael jackson was here. But yeah i hate microsoft for killing the series... it's also sad to know that the rare we used to love on the N64 era doesnt exist :C

10+ Year Old Account
    Banjo Kazooie would win against almost any game you put it against in my opinion.

Banjo Kazooie.
    Conker's Bad Fur Day was nice(I don't remember much of it though tbh), but I love me some collectathon games, which as far as I remember, Banjo Kazooie was closer to than Conker's, I remember Conker's being more of "Hey go get this thing and then you can proceed", and other puzzle like things...I might be crazy though.

They're both very close. While I love Banjo Kazooie's overall gameplay and level design a lot I found Conker to be a lot more enjoyable for its humor and the multiplayer modes.

I'm going to go with Banjo so long as we aren't talking about Nuts & Bolts.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

I think Conkers is possibly the best game ever, and at least in the top 5 ever. Banjo Kazooie is a really good game, but not in the same league as Conkers.

I liked Conker's multiplayer than all of Banjo. I liked Conker's single player more than it's multiplayer.

Bad Fur Day multiplayer was amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two of my favourite games ever can't decide.

I use to stay up all night playing Banjo Katooie when it came out, I was the happiest kid ever when I played that game.