Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    3FJA-VCEH-QCRN-AM8U
    Used the 2nd key. Ty

Played through everything last beta so i guess i should skip this one as it has nothing new. Registered for the PS4 beta though, want to see how it plays on console as i wanted to get it on that instead of PC version.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    omg they added rain! hyped

http://massivelyop.com/2015/08/05/ga...d-run-trailer/

Live-gameplay of new engine/weather

Are you extreme enough to take part in The Crew‘s next big expansion? Wild Run sends players to The Summit, where apparently extreme racing rules. None of this namby-pamby normal racing on city streets with multi-ton souped-up machines that accelerate like a bullet as soon as you tap the gas pedal.

Sarcasm aside, the expansion will allow players access to a variety of new vehicles, vehicle types, and new customization options for things like dragsters and monster trucks. It also comes with a new graphics engine so that your extreme cars will look extremely pretty. Watch the trailer just below in the most extreme fashion possible.
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2015-08-06 at 08:15 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    http://massivelyop.com/2015/10/05/th...-for-november/

Insert exciting driving metaphor here, for The Crew announced today that it is coming out with an expansion next month.

Called Wild Run, the expansion will revolve around a continent-wide competition with new PvP and PvE missions, speed and skill challenges, stunt contests, and more. Players will also be able to hop into different types of cars, such as dragsters, monster trucks, and motorcycles.

Wild Run is running a beta from October 15th through the 19th and will release on November 19th. It includes a graphical update for all players whether or not they purchase the expansion. We’ve got the Wild Run trailer after the break.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Anyone that already owns The Crew on PC should automatically get a Wild Run beta invite for the 15th-19th CBT.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

As reminder, all The Crew PC players, players who’ve tried the PC Trial Version and players who were part of the previous Beta periods will be given automatic access to the PC closed beta.

New users will have to join the waiting list which you can find here
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Crew/co..._beta_details/
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7