Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    ElvUI
    BigWigs
    Skada
    Weak Auras
    Reflux
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

WeakAuras and Bigwigs thats it.

Bartender (or similar)
    Weakauras
    If you're tanking: Tidyplates and Threatplates (you can configure the colors to vary by threat status)
    If you're healing: Vuhdo
    Last edited by Mikael123; 2013-08-28 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    Like others said before, my UI is also full of must-haves...

But if you just want some good addons to have, i'd say Needtoknow and Tellmewhen. Weakauras may do everything that they do (and better?), but those 2 are much easier to use.

Bagnon
    Bartender4
    omnicc
    recount
    Scrap
    (your choice of unit frame)
    TidyPlates
    WeakAuras

Poweraura. I play a demo lock with UVLS, so i must know when it procs since the proc only lasts 4 seconds. without the addon i would barrely be able to make use of the trinket. Affdot is nice too for other specs, but not so essential as demo where corruption is not something to worry about and doom shouldnt be recast without the 100% ( unless you have no doom and no proc ofc )

10+ Year Old Account
    Bartender 4
    Grid 2
    Clique
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Sexy Map
    Profiles: Action Bars
    Profiles: Keyboard Binds
    ClassTimer
    TipTac
    Quartz
    OmniCC
    DBM
    AtlasLoot
    Bagnon

Genie.

My life was hell when it broke and its a major reason I can't get into other MMOs.

10+ Year Old Account
    npcscan and tomtom

As a pvp'er I only use OmniCC, Interrupt Bar and Gladius

My go-to list is something like, assuming you don't use a packaged UI like ElvUI or LUI:

* DBM or BigWigs (still torn, I like BigWigs but DBM makes it easier to notice things), for obvious reasons
    * Bartender4 (it always seemed better and more customizable than Dominoes)
    * Skada (better than Recount in almost every way) or something like TinyDPS if that's all you care about
    * Shadowed Unit Frames (pretty customizable with 95% of what you need) or Pitbull if you like to customize everything
    * OmniCC
    * WeakAuras (BEST. ADDON. EVER.)
    * Some kind of chat addon (e.g. Chatter, Prat) because the default chat sucks
    * TidyPlates, because default nameplates are garbage

That's about it for my "must have" addons, everything else is QoL stuff (e.g. bag addon, buff addon) or things for specific tasks (e.g. auction addon)

Weak Auras
    Bartender
    Omnicc
    Alot
    Chatter
    Skada (if you care for it)

OmniCC - Action bar cooldown timer. I'm honestly not sure why this should be an add-on at this point.

Grid - Raid frames. Not sure about the modern state of it, but there used to be other Grid-associated add-ons that enhanced the default Grid add-on with mana bars, timers, etc.

Clique - Bind spells to your KBM. Bind Heal to left click, hover over desired unit frame, left click casts heal on said unit.

Bagnon - Makes your character invincible. In no way does this add-on merge your bags into one uniform window.

OmniCC is about my only "Can't Live Without" add-on, but there are really tons of QoL add-ons out there. Just browse WoWInterface and Curse and find what looks good to you.
    Last edited by IAmBizMarkie; 2013-08-31 at 05:20 PM.