View Poll Results: Have you ever regretted what allegiance you sided with?

Voters
197. This poll is closed
  • Yes

55 27.92%
  • No

142 72.08%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They could have exterminated them back then, but chose not to, the orcs were rightfully imprisoned, after all they ravaged almost all of the eastern kingdoms. The only mistake the humans made was treating the orc children poorly, who are now firmly supporting Hellscream.

The Alliance is not evil, their very core is the moral highground and most of the time they keep it, once in a while they fall, but overall they uphold their principals.
    Yes, but Alliance is not Good nor is Horde Bad, minus Hellscream, but no one likes him. I miss the depressed Hellscream. Anyway. People need to stop saying Alliance is good and Horde is bad, or else so help me, I will rise and the Grimtotem will strike you all down and give your worthless remains to the Forsaken. Also, bananas.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. For the Horde! Lok'tar Ogar!

I have played as Alliance just to see their quests. Needless to say, that made me love the Horde even more.

Camp Taurajo #NeverForget

yes, I bound my druid to moonglade and started hugging nightelves during cataclysm. Everyone following Garrosh and Varian made me want to start a new druid&shaman faction and let the two idiots fight there war somewhere else.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."