Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    If a Blood elf became Warchief I would faction change to alliance I can't imagine a master of war that cares about his hair and looks feminine.
    I'd simply quit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Deathwing forever changed the Maelstrom when he broke out of it.
    Well, aside from the red light coming from it I don't think the Maelstrom changed much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Actually, we always learn about the leaks from anonymous sites. But this one is fake, the lore is wrong.
    people also said blizz wouldn't make an expansion about pandas when he leaked MOP last time

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    You missed this guys MoP leak then cause it was dead on accurate. Just like his TBC/Wrath/Cata leaks.
    ...which you can't provide for us since they were deleted. Unless you can, we'll have to call BS.

Deleted
    Very well written. At some point I thought there's the chance of it being a real leak, but they said they aren't working on the DotA style battleground anymore. And the Azshara crater BG doesn't make much sense anymore, as the zone has completely changed. It would have to look very different from the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by mmotroof View Post
    people also said blizz wouldn't make an expansion about pandas when he leaked MOP last time
    We already knew about MoP at that point. We just didn't know what was in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmotroof View Post
    We already knew about Mists of Pandaria trademark. So, the one thing he got right was the thing that we all knew, great leak there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    'As usual I post, you call bullshit, its all confirmed at blizzcon. So buckle up.'

How can this be confirmed at Blizzcon if the event takes place in november?

And the grammar is pretty fucking horrible.
    ... he does it every year, and the past years he's been right
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    ... he does it every year, and the past years he's been right
    Except no one can provide his past material.

Deleted
    Stopped reading at 4chan.

10+ Year Old Account
    There HAS to be some sort of new race/new models for existing races/new class/4th spec/support something for it to be an xpac. If they didn't do any of it...it'd be bad. Very bad. They need a heavy hitter addition every xpac or else it'd feel...weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    I don't get people that say his previous predictions have been correct. Have you bothered to read through his Mists of Pandaria prediction?

Here, I'll lend you a hand for those of you that only have hands, but no eyes.

Wat

Getting colder

Now we're just making names up.

Oh yeah, that. I must have missed that part of the expansion.

I'm going to get the obviously stupid ones out of the way in quick succession:

He goes on to get a couple of things correct about the monk: It is the next class, but not a hero class. My favorite line however is this:

Yep, spot on.

His race predictions for MoP:

Do I really need to continue on to prove my point?

In an entire article where he goes in-depth explaining how races, classes, raids, zones and plots go... he literally guesses three correct things in total. I could come up with better expansion ideas than this guy is spewing. Hell, my 13 year old nephew could.

Two things to take away from this:
    1.One or two correct guesses in an entire article of bullshit makes it fact.
    2.Sarcasm is hard to detect via text.

This times a billion. lol. He's using his same idea's from what mop was supposed to be and randomly applying them here.
    Last edited by Vynestra; 2013-08-25 at 07:33 PM.

Deleted
    You take 100 guesses, and sometimes you might be right about two or three things, that's what's happening here. Not much different from 'predicting the future' by staring at a crystal ball.

Read Sodee's post.

/thread

I would have expected something far more substantial... MoP has felt like a filler expansion so far... but then again, so was Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    There HAS to be some sort of new race/new models for existing races/new class/4th spec/support something for it to be an xpac. If they didn't do any of it...it'd be bad. Very bad. They need a heavy hitter addition every xpac or else it'd feel...weird.
    No we really don't need any more of that. Hopefully they will focus on the gameplay. We have more than enough races and classes. I think we will see the start of the new models though.

If this guy leaked info about MOP or Cata, show me the post with the time stamp.

5 more levels, and no new talent system?
    95,80,65,50,35,20?

10+ Year Old Account
    So....less likely?
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow really praying this is true, very fun read.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Some of that sounds plausible but Warchief Lor'themar? I don't think so.

More hints this is BS: Path of the Titans (again?), 4th spec. The rest of it could be plausible, but without knowing the 4chan's person history it could just be random speculation about things they think would be cool. Some of the zones sound neat
    Plausible? That "Heart of Neptulon" story was in a "leak" last year. The Forsaken were interested in it then as well.
    Not to mention Jainas brother makes an appearance. This would be the other brother, the one that Blizzard didn't make non-canoncial earlier

And i fail to see how Blizzard can make islands feel connected with a set of tunnels. They had an entire continent to work with in Cata and they still felt disjointed.

EJL

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I literally tried to break this down by segments....

It was so bad by the time I hit zones I gave up.

Anyone who thinks this is real has no idea what quality content is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Plausible? That "Heart of Neptulon" story was in a "leak" last year. The Forsaken were interested in it then as well.
    Not to mention Jainas brother makes an appearance. This would be the other brother, the one that Blizzard didn't make non-canoncial earlier

And i fail to see how Blizzard can make islands feel connected with a set of tunnels. They had an entire continent to work with in Cata and they still felt disjointed.

EJL
    Uh.... they did. Tandred was specifically stated to be never Canon. The other one was never part of the kul'tiras storyline.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)