Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    100% fake, but I love the imagination that goes into some of these.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koimagheul View Post
    of the people answering this thread. 99% of the people who got there did not bother answering because they stopped at
    Previous xpacs leaks came from 4chan and end up being true.

Most of the information is all regurgitated garbage from the past,

also

>The Abyssal Maw

Deleted
    Seems very fake tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina's brother died in WC2 o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    I think and hope its real, atleast to some degree, cause how can someone be so detailed about it when the only real info we have is "the dark below"?
    Years of speculation all over the internet, mostly.

Not sold on this meself, though I won't say it's faked just yet. Some of the stuff I'd like to see. Some... well, the Zul-is-N'zoth thing would sort of break the entirety of the MoP Zandalari lore, so I sure as hell hope it's not true, though I remember seeing a fair bit of speculation along those lines in Cata.

Even though it's likely all made up, this expansion sounds amazing to me

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Previous xpacs leaks came from 4chan and end up being true.
    I don't suppose anyone can link those previous expansion leaks.

Deleted
    Sounds far too good to be true. Pity though, I'd really enjoy most of what it describes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FCJKSD3093 View Post
    I don't suppose anyone can link those previous expansion leaks.
    Many of the past leaks sites with the info don't even exist anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt it. There's just too many logistical errors for it to be true.

For example, why would sub-races need new animations and why would they be released, if they would ever be released at all, before new character models? Wouldn't that just make more models that would need to be updated (unless they are updated models themselves, which, logistically, is stupid)?

Also, an underwater, on land, and underground expansion altogether feels clunky goes against Blizzard's post-Cata philosophy that all new zones in an expansion should be connected in some way (and the "webway", as it is described, seems more like a portal hub than something that connects the zones). Island zones surrounded by ocean zones would work, underground zones on their own would work, but both of them together spread all over Azeroth is the same as what Cata did with its zones, which Blizzard said they would rather not do again. I can go on with these errors.

I mean there are plenty of zones and stuff that seem cool, but a lot of speculation threads and fake leaks get people's attention by telling them what they want to hear.
    Last edited by SunspotAnims; 2013-08-25 at 07:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I love all the new zone ideas and the 90-100 bracket. I'm going to call fake on this one. There's a lot of stuff mentioned that contradicts with Blizzards plan for yearly expansions, this sounds as big as Wrath. While I wouldn't be surprised about no new class/race, I think its going to be difficult for them to find a good selling point for this expansion if they don't at least introduce a new race/class. Also Path of Titans; I'm not sure that will ever happen. Even if this is fake I hope the new zones are as awesome as what that poster described.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Leaks are a 1980's gimmick. 2013, a leak is more likely a controlled study group with the precise specimens. Come on now, you know the bs is bs about the bs from the bs near that one bs connected to the bs you think you know and even that's bs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    While I love all the new zone ideas and the 90-100 bracket. I'm going to call fake on this one. There's a lot of stuff mentioned that contradicts with Blizzards plan for yearly expansions, this sounds as big as Wrath. While I wouldn't be surprised about no new class/race, I think its going to be difficult for them to find a good selling point for this expansion if they don't at least introduce a new race/class. Also Path of Titans; I'm not sure that will ever happen. Even if this is fake I hope the new zones are as awesome as what that poster described.

People still believe in the bullshit of 1 expansion per year? Blizzard can say they want to do it as often as they like. That doesn't make it real. MoP is already a year old and the next one is not even announced....

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Defense of the Alehouse was never going to be a dota bg.

Plus it was said Defense of the Alehouse would implemented in the future, that it just wasn't finished for 5.4.
    Defense of the Alehouse.

Do i have to say more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    I don't think Blizzard have enough time to add in another class when they've got to effectively rebalance and redesign the entire game (once again).
    They do that every single xpac, and it never stopped them throwing in DKs or Monks along the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    They do that every single xpac, and it never stopped them throwing in DKs or Monks along the way.
    They generally implement a two-combination of: Profession, Class or Race/s.
    BC was Races and Profession (Draenei, Blood Elf, Jewelcrafting)
    Wrath was Class and Profession (Death Knight, Inscription)
    Cata was Races and Profession (Worgen, Goblin, Archaeology)
    MoP was Race and Class (Pandarian, Monk)

But what if they deviated from that and accepted that there may already be too many races and classes?
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    It didn't back stop them in the past, that's true. However, Blizzard has taken the standpoint of being very, very careful after the DK imbalance farce. I don't think they will be delivering another class when the Monk's still quite fresh.

15+ Year Old Account
    no race? no class? no 4th spec? no new models? what would be the selling point of this expansion? just new zones?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Maelstrom has nothing to do with Deathwing's breaking into Azeroth nor it can be healed by the Earth Elemental Lady Therazane. So, for that only is fake.
    *Loud cough* You DO realize that the Maelstrom is where Deathwing broke out of Deepholme and into Azeroth, right? The 'rift' from the elemental plane of Earth and Azeroths mortal realm formed in the eye of the Maelstrom when he erupted, which is exactly why we fly INTO the Maelstrom at the start of the Deepholme zones.

So, yes, actually. The Maelstrom has everything to do with Deathwing and Therazane likely has the power to fix the rift between Azeroth and the realm of Earth. What she has no control of is the physical maelstrom itself, or anything beneath it. Just the 'portal' Deathwing tore open when he had a tantrum.