Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    It has everything to do with maelstrom.
    Just stop, seriously. Pick up the War of the Ancients trilogy and read it. Then we talk again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Just stop, seriously. Pick up the War of the Ancients trilogy and read it. Then we talk again.
    Why would I read some shitty book if I can get that info from game?

It has everything to do with maelstrom.
    Why the Maelstrom was always the Maelstrom, even before Deathwing: http://www.wowwiki.com/Maelstrom

Deleted
    Without the world pillar the maelstrom would have gone to deepholm

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds about right.

He did write a big NO before writing 4th spec, learn to read guys.
    They could do Defense of the Alehouse as a normal BG, he didn't say it would be DOTA Style.
    No new models was recently confirmed (25% atm post) so saying Blizz wouldn't release the next exp without it is.. pure bullshit lol :>

I remember how mad I was when MMO-Champion first leaked Cata info.. And how everybody here claimed it was fake and Blizz wouldn't do that. Yet they did.
    That makes me miss Old MMO-Champ, before it was sold to curse.. when we actually HAD front page leaks.. instead of having them posted on wowhead a week before MMO just to generate more traffic on Curse's main site rather than MMO. Poor decision Boub.
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

Deleted
    Why would I read some shitty book if I can get that info from game?
    Because it explains what the Maelstrom is. Heck, just play WCIII and TFT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds too interesting to be real.

If they did that with the design philosophy of Classic and TBC regarding difficulty and effort-reward-ratio I would likely sub again.

Whoo hoo this sounds great It's like what we have been speculating on the TBD main thread but better and more thought out. I say bring it on!
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

I stopped at 4chan...

Deleted
    Because Deathwing used the Maelstrom as an entrance portal. The same Maelstrom that in the past was the Well of Eternity that the Burning Legion used... as an entrance portal.

The Well of Eternity instance in-game? That's the Maelstrom today.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love for this to be true, although the lack of a new class/race/anything is a bit worrisome if it's actually legit. Is there any chance someone knows if there's proof this guy has indeed leaked info about Wrath/Cata/Mists prior to their release like he says he has? I don't remember reading these leaks at the time

What? The Maelstrom serves as a portal to Deepholm. Without the world pillar Azeroth and Deepholm would have collapsed on eachother.

Everything seems plausible in my opinion. Not too sure about having 10 levels since we've had 80-85 and 85-90.

If you take all the pieces in the game, lore and "The Dark Below" trademark. Underwater/Darkness is where we're headed. There are so many clues that were scattered at us during Cata and now even in MoP there had been a few.

Most notably a few clues were 2 Heroic Dungeon bosses in Cataclysm: Ozumat<Fiend of the Dark Below>(Throne of Tides) and Erudax<The Duke of Below>(Grim Batol). And do notice, we did not kill Ozumat in Throne of Tides, he merely escaped along with Neptulon, whom is now 1 of the guys we have to save in the new expansion quite likely.

No Abyssal Maw Raid during Cata was probably their decision to save it for this expansion where we actually fight the "Dark Ones".

They also promised to do something about people liking to have Alts, everyone knows that gearing up an alt is another grind, with the Path of the Titans system(likely +% Honor/JP/VP/Conquest etc.) they can really make the game more Alt-friendly.

And to the matter of new Warchief. Who said it had to be an Orc, really? Lor'themar has been very active during ToT(in fact, I didn't see any other Horde Race on the island apart from Blood Elves/Pandaren).

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What? The Maelstrom serves as a portal to Deepholm. Without the world pillar Azeroth and Deepholm would have collapsed on eachother.
    This right here.

Deleted
    lvl. 90-92 Kul Tiras: The results of the end of the siege of Orgimmar have lead jaina on a journey of rediscovering what life and family means to her. Using the magical assets of dalaran she has relocated her home island nation just in time to discover the once peaceful port she called home is under siege by naga in unprecedented numbers. Jainas brother has located something called “The heart of neptulon” which both naga and for some reason the forsaken are seeking.
    This part here is a very old speculation of what might happened in Kul Tiras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora Oferion View Post
    A guy over on 4chan
    If this doesn't start ringing your bells I'd get worried. This reaks of 'FAKE'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    This part here is a very old speculation of what might happened in Kul Tiras.
    something has to happen. it would be a good spin.
    Hi

Deleted
    Cause 4chan isn't know for trolling, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kolston View Post
    This right here.
    Exactly. The World Pillar didn't make the Maelstrom, but the two are certainly tied together now due to Deathwing's actions.

Uhm, Path of the Titans? And then at the bottom it says "No new races no no classes", but not too long ago I read some twitter post from Blizzard I believe where they said they were considering both a race and a class for next expansion?

Meh, I call bullshit. The "You call bullshit, it's confirmed at Blizzcon blabla" I've never read an actually leaked information on a real expansion in the past. So why is he trying to imply he's leaked right information when there haven't been any leaked information before? At least not much of it.