Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Exactly. The World Pillar didn't make the Maelstrom, but the two are certainly tied together now due to Deathwing's actions.
    Which is precisely where one can catch that is a fake, Therazane can't fix the Maelstrom, the Maelstrom is of arcane origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Which is precisely where one can catch that is a fake, Therazane can't fix the Maelstrom, the Maelstrom is of arcane origin.
    Because Blizzard has never tortured lore in WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    I stopped at 4chan...
    I hate 4chan as much as anyone else, but that's no reason to count this out.... at all.

Most of the time big game leaks like this (including leaks for WotLK and Cataclysm AND Mists of Pandaria) happen primarily through 4chan, since so many weird basement dwellers with "connections" lurk on it, there's always someone who knows something about something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Because Blizzard has never tortured lore in WoW?
    Never like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    The written lore never matches the ingame lore, and when it does, it's still vastly different.

Think people need to seperate the two, they are never going to be even close to being identical.
    Except the Maelstrom lore is ingame. Again, the Well of Eternity instance. Heck, the Sundering just reappeared on Shaohao's story.

Im actually buying it, like 90%

They did mention Thrall, and we all know he can do anything he sets his mind to(roll eyes), well besides taking on Garrosh in a one on one, lol.

This part here is a very old speculation of what might happened in Kul Tiras.
    Yeah, but it's not really any different to what happened with Gilneas - for years before Cataclysm people speculated that Gilneas was overrun by the Worgen and that turned out to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Warchief Lor'themar? Pinkskins rule both the Alliance and Horde? Madness.
    Tbh both humans and blood elfs are the most played races BY FAR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    Uhm, Path of the Titans? And then at the bottom it says "No new races no no classes", but not too long ago I read some twitter post from Blizzard I believe where they said they were considering both a race and a class for next expansion?

Meh, I call bullshit. The "You call bullshit, it's confirmed at Blizzcon blabla" I've never read an actually leaked information on a real expansion in the past. So why is he trying to imply he's leaked right information when there haven't been any leaked information before? At least not much of it.
    Blizzard never ruled out Path of the Titans and they even said they might revisit it at some point when they feel it worked right to them. All previous expansions were successfully leaked months before their reveals with Cata being one of the bigger ones covered extensively on this website back in 2009-2010.

I'm leaning towards a "yes" on this one just because the setting seems pretty damn exciting and plausible going by past story bits in-game and the short stories/novels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Yeah, but it's not really any different to what happened with Gilneas - for years before Cataclysm people speculated that Gilneas was overrun by the Worgen and that turned out to be true.
    That was actually the case of a speculation being used to create a story by Blizzard. I not saying that it's fake on the Kul Tiras part, just the Naga invading plot is almost as old as WoW itself.

Deleted
    I call true, this guy was right before, interesting features and lore he mentioned.
    And if not, i got trolled. Big wooptie fokking do.

I'd still look less silly than the majority here claiming it's fake if it turns out to be true.

Hope its fake , so far blizz trademarked so much crap to throw players off.

Underwater ? nagas ? Multiple zones not really connected to each other ? Cata 2.0 ? Lor'themar ? Fuck no -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    I...I hope this is a thing...because I would be happy. Although this risks being another Cataclysm as far as it being scattered.

In all honesty, as far as rumors go...this one seems far too well thought of. Although there are obvious ones like Azsharas crater and the DotA battleground that sort of...almost invalidate the whole thing.

Overall, its very convincing.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alantor View Post
    Im actually buying it, like 90%
    Indeed. 90%.
    The only thing that makes this spring out as incorrect is the statement about "no new races and no new classes". That's terrible if blizzard does something like that, and I very much doubt they will.

Plausible 94 %, Would like to hear Boub say, hey this might be real, thats like giving us a wink wink, maybe... just maybe not sure...
    10 levels would give this game a new life ! *fingers crossed if this is real*

Real or not, it sounded pretty good to me. I'd be okay with all of it, but not having any new classes or races would be a huge downer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    Real or not, it sounded pretty good to me. I'd be okay with all of it, but not having any new classes or races would be a huge downer.
    So so far...everyones about 90% believing this...Highest percentage on any rumor on the next x-pac yet lol.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lupii View Post
    I...I hope this is a thing...because I would be happy. Although this risks being another Cataclysm as far as it being scattered.
    You brought a good point, didn't a Blizz dev said that one of the Cata problems was that the zones were too scattered?