Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a leak. It's a consolidation of ideas from the TBD speculation threads, I don't think there's anything in there I've not seen suggested already.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Not to mention Jainas brother makes an appearance. This would be the other brother, the one that Blizzard didn't make non-canoncial earlier
    well... hum... let's just say that... Jaina's canonical brother is.... kinda dead.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Tomb of Sargeras as a dungeon? lol?

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    'As usual I post, you call bullshit, its all confirmed at blizzcon. So buckle up.'

How can this be confirmed at Blizzcon if the event takes place in november?

And the grammar is pretty fucking horrible.

Confirmed at Blizzcon means it's going to be confirmed at Blizzcon, not that it has been already. What's the point of grammar without reading comprehension?

Trusting source on 4chan. Totally Legit...

Fucking spare me please.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    A great deal of it sounds feasible and interesting. However, things like Path of the Titans and the Fourth Spec essentially confirm it is a fan made concept someone's attempting to pass of as real. Still, not to bad in terms of content.
    He said "No 4th spec".....

Sounds really awesome to be honest, but I was really hoping for 10 more lvls of Vasjir like lvling

At this point I'd suggest continuing this discussion on the 32+ page thread of the same subject.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ak-quot/page32

Personally, I don't see Warchief Lor'themar. I see something like what Ironforge has now, of a ruling council. Too much potential for one person to become corrupted, as we've seen with Garrosh, so they'll try to avoid setting someone else up in that position.

I hope this is fake because if any of that is true I will quit wow for good this time. I don't want a Cata 2.0.

i know it said NO 4rth spec, but who wants a 4rth spec anyway, they can't even balance out 3 specs half the time.

Deleted
    While I do think it's fake, it's well thought.

Blood elf Leader IS pretty much becoming Warchief. The amount of character development and the fact that he keeps in line Sylvanas in SoO ("raise our soldiers as undead again and I will kill you where you stand!") speak volumes.

Two or three fishy things imo:

Path of the Titans. However, they do regret MoP was very alt-unfriendly, so maybe they'll patch up with this. Titanic experience is by far the most stupid thing I read all day, but admittedly it is only 7 30 am.

Too many zones. Seriously. There's no way you can make so many full sized zones, so different, with so many different mechanics (underground, underwater, small islands but no flying mounts etc.)

Zandalari... I thought we were done with them. I thought the first wing of Tot was called LAST stand of the Zandalari for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    If all this is announced at Blizzcon I will be very disappointed. But it wont.

Too many zones.. but I can believe it's possible with no new race or class. Some of the zone ideas sound really far fetched like Azjol Nerub. We do not know what old god do they pray to, and I wouldn't believe it's N'zoth. About the class/race thing. Good, I am getting sick of all that P: I want more focus on the expansion rather than new races or class. We got two expansions with 3 new races, I can live with one expansion without that, thanks. And classes? Nah. I want something new, but.. they wouldn't pull it off for me, dks and monks are a disappointment. (imho)

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this the same guy that posted back during Cata that the next expansion was going to be about the revenge of the legion, going back to Outland, exploring FOUR new worlds including Argus, and getting two new races, Etherials for the Alliance and Coralfin Naga for the Horde? And then instead we got Mists of Pandaria. (which I have loved.)

I will buy into two things here:

The Dark Below
    Warchief Lor'themar

Both of those make sense to me. I think the rest is just really well thought out speculation.

not sure if anyone has said this BUT, what if I were to tell you this person has leaked info before and was right about 90% of the time?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclekreepy View Post
    not sure if anyone has said this BUT, what if I were to tell you this person has leaked info before and was right about 90% of the time?
    Then we'd ask you to show some proof. As his Cata and MOP predictions were 90% off. Only the most predictable features were correct, like the monk class which everyone guessed already.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Then we'd ask you to show some proof. As his Cata and MOP predictions were 90% off. Only the most predictable features were correct, like the monk class which everyone guessed already.
    By the MoP one, do you mean this one http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837 ?

If so, that wasn't the same guy as this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclekreepy View Post
    i would say they chose a pretty crappy site to leak to. 4 chan? really?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    By the MoP one, do you mean this one http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837 ?

If so, that wasn't the same guy as this one.
    Can you please link to his "correct" predictions then?