Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Could you people please link the proof of these past predictions becoming true already? All I've seen is the MoP one and it missed the mark 500 billion miles.
    if you want a prediction that is 100% spot on, blizz can't even give you one about 5.4
    all this has happened before
    you half-assed skeptics claim it's fake (you all fucking said a panda expansion was impossible) then blizzcon happens, you forget the predictions and start meatshielding all the new expansion's content from naysayers

so all you folks who said "no way pandas could flesh out a whole expansion" started talking about how "pandas are from wc3, they're more part of the lore than draenei"

so damn wishy washy

how about this, mark THIS thread and tell me if the next expansion is or isn't about azshara
    of course it won't be spot on, at this point, blizz has no clue exactly what they'll end up doing. fuck the vanilla manual said dwarves could be mages at launch and they couldn't, they scrapped that AFTER they printed those manuals.

your wotlk box shows aerial fights in wg, that was scrapped

ETC

While I remain convinced that Dark Below is the next expac, nothing listed up there makes any sense at all. It's a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I've said in a previous post that the MoP leak was probably not by the same guy. I just find it hard to believe that there are so many people claiming that this guy is right and yet not one of them could provide any kind of source.

I must've missed that when it was said in this thread. I don't use 4chan, but I guess that makes sense.
    mark this. come back in november. if he's 10% right, he was probably giving you a legitimate leak. how many folks guessed it was a burning legion expansion until the dark below thing happened?

everyone. nobody is creating all this shit about an unconfirmed trademark

The problem with leaks is that , true or not, without context they always sound like one huge asspull.

I, personally, think this is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    While I remain convinced that Dark Below is the next expac, nothing listed up there makes any sense at all. It's a fake.
    "there is no way pandas will be the focus of the next expansion, they were a joke in wc3 meant for shits and giggles"
    -quote from a naysayer in mop's version of this leak

"it would be a waste of time to redo the whole world when we barely even use it anymore. people stand in org and sw and queue to cap"
    -quote from naysayer in cata's version of this leak

i don't know about wotlk's version, i can't remember it, but people shot it down

A non Sargeras expansion is not going to hit lvl 100, it's just not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I've said in a previous post that the MoP leak was probably not by the same guy. I just find it hard to believe that there are so many people claiming that this guy is right and yet not one of them could provide any kind of source.

I must've missed that when it was said in this thread. I don't use 4chan, but I guess that makes sense.
    a leak doesn't give you his fucking name and address or he stops being able to leak things AND gets sued. i know that's the chickenshit passive aggressive way to be a naysayer with internet non-abortions these days, but it's idiotic. you can choose to believe or disbelieve but you can't prove anything

that's what a leak is. you'll find out later if it's real and when he leaks the next expansion in 2 years you can go through this all again

that's how the world works. get in line

Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    You will farm Ogri for at least a year, be assured
    Oh, Ogri'la then? What do you do if you're already exalted with them?
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vensu24 View Post
    A non Sargeras expansion is not going to hit lvl 100, it's just not.
    100 means nothing, blizz said this

azshara has always been closely tied to sargeras, wow lore 101

While I like the list, except for the lack of model changes, always remain skeptical. TBH I'd enjoy some more naga lorez, totally the only decent part about Vashj'ir(sp)
    "I find this rain quite pleasant. It feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory..."

I think the idea of Nzoth actually being Ny’alotha is pretty awesome. I hope the no new class or race is wrong though.

This sounds pretty awesome and something about sub skins? Does that mean dwarfs are gonna get iron dwarf? For the time being i'll take it with a grain of salt but there's nothing super out of place imo and the guy has been right since tbc. And the sub race options would explain why they're only 25% done. Also when I first heard the dark below it did sound to me more like the dark below in the ocean/below the ground so for me at least the name does match.

Well if its the same guy who got the leaks in the last couple of expansions I wouldn't be surprised if its true. Everybody said it was fake and like 99% of what he said was revealed at Blizzcon.

Lets say that is true, its really uninspiring. I mean no new class or race and 10 new levels...not exactly the big overhaul I feel the game needs.

Quote Originally Posted by mmotroof View Post
    if you want a prediction that is 100% spot on
    I want one that's even ~20% accurate. It would still be better than the 5% based on a lucky guesses that we have so far in all these expansions.

So one last time: source?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I want one that's even ~20% accurate. It would still be better than the 5% based on a lucky guesses that we have so far in all these expansions.

So one last time: source?
    It's from 4chan. Asking for an actual source is like asking /b/ to stop posting CP. Not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    He was never wrong since TBC, btw
    Who? I don't see a single nickname anywhere. I also don't know about anyone who leaked info all through these expansions.

Retired raider coming back for WoD.
    WoD BETA CLUB

you can predict all these things in the post by simply hearing all the rumors. so once again he posts, we call bullshit, but its sadly not confirmed at blizzcon.

assuming this is true im willing to re-sub if for no other reason than to see Magni..... i guess ill wait for ESO to go ftp
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

100 means nothing, blizz said this

azshara has always been closely tied to sargeras, wow lore 101
    Azshara was tied closely to Sargeras 10,000 years ago. The Naga (hint: Azshara is a Naga) were created by the Old Gods and currently serve them. Wore lore 101.

Take 5 minutes of your time and actually learn about what you're trying to argue. http://wowpedia.org/Naga
    Last edited by Larynx; 2013-08-25 at 06:36 PM.

mark this. come back in november. if he's 10% right, he was probably giving you a legitimate leak. how many folks guessed it was a burning legion expansion until the dark below thing happened?

everyone. nobody is creating all this shit about an unconfirmed trademark
    But if only 10% is right, it's not a legitimate leak, it's called getting lucky with speculation at that point. And alot of people were guessing an Azshara themed expansion would be next, have you not even read the polls that went up regarding Burning Legion vs Azshara expansion?

a leak doesn't give you his fucking name and address or he stops being able to leak things AND gets sued. i know that's the chickenshit passive aggressive way to be a naysayer with internet non-abortions these days, but it's idiotic. you can choose to believe or disbelieve but you can't prove anything

that's what a leak is. you'll find out later if it's real and when he leaks the next expansion in 2 years you can go through this all again

that's how the world works. get in line
    I was asking for his name and address? I asked for a source. As you can see in the very post that you quoted twice now, I wasn't aware that you couldn't find old posts in 4chan.

Also, chill out man. Why come to these forums if you're just going to get worked up because people are discussing things?

Edit- You know what, I'm adding this thread to my signature so I don't forget, I'm curious to see how much of it is right.
    Last edited by Lime; 2013-08-25 at 06:39 PM.

Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!