Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Seems kind of fake. ESPECIALLY 'Warchief Lor'themar'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    blizzard have stated in the past that the last boss of wow gonna be Sargeras and the last level will be 100. So this "leak" cant be right at all.

If next gonna be a maelstrom/azshara expansion. max lvl will be 95.

I personaly think that we will get 2 new xpacs now that titan was delayed
    Blizzard have never, ever said that. Infact they've said the opposite that 100 is just a meaningless number to them, it's only the players that are obsessed with it. They've also said they'll keep making content and new lore after the existing has been done.

I really like this :> Especially the part about Ny'alotha being N'Zoth. Or the other way around...

But wow! People on this forum are so fucking negative and hate ANYTHING anyone suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Seems kind of fake. ESPECIALLY 'Warchief Lor'themar'.
    I don't think Warchief Lor'themar sounds fake at all, in fact, I FULLY trust that in specific.

Hell, Garrosh being the next Warchief was leaked information before ICC was even over, and I'm sure Warchief Lor'themar isn't a very new leak, either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    I really like this :> Especially the part about Ny'alotha being N'Zoth. Or the other way around...

But wow! People on this forum are so fucking negative and hate ANYTHING anyone suggests.
    I'm all for speculation, but a "leak" from blizzard on 4chan, with several errors in lore and unbelievable plot devices. No thanks.

I'll keep my pants on until Blizzcon, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLoreALot View Post
    I don't think Warchief Lor'themar sounds fake at all, in fact, I FULLY trust that in specific.

Hell, Garrosh being the next Warchief was leaked information before ICC was even over, and I'm sure Warchief Lor'themar isn't a very new leak, either.
    What the hell have the Blood Elves done in recent years for the Horde to suddenly command respect enough to have one of theirs be appointed Warchief?

For one named ilovelorealot, you're grossly deluded.

Deleted
    i dare to believe this guy. cant wait to see all this, sounds so epic!!

I was considering quitting wow for school, but if this all is true, F it. I have been waiting for a TRUE Old God expansion. I need this in my life!!!

I expected no new class since monks are hardly more popular than warlocks and it probably cost them a lot of effort to squeeze another class with 3 specs into the current very balanced game.

I was however expecting a new race.. I hope that is the 10% false part of his post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    He was never wrong since TBC, btw
    Do we even know who said guy is? I can also say that I predicted all the xpacs AND races (yes even draenei!) and no one could tell me I'm wrong because they wouldn't know. Your statement proves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    What the hell have the Blood Elves done in recent years for the Horde to suddenly command respect enough to have one of theirs be appointed Warchief?

For one named ilovelorealot, you're grossly deluded.
    Well, let's see:

What did Garrosh do, other than just head the Horde in Northrend?

Ignoring that, Lor'thremar makes just as much sense- perhaps even more in his own ways- to be the leader of the Horde as Baine or Vol'jin do.

Saurfang, Eitrigg, Drek'thar have all already been said to be too old to lead the Horde at this point (this DOES NOT mean Blizzard can't pull a wacky banana U-turn and do this, I'm just saying, right now, it's confirmed they're not candidates), and it's incredibly unlikely Sylvanas would ever be Warchief, so that narrows it down to Vol'jin, Baine and Lor'thremar.

Baine has great relations with Anduin, and to that effect, likely good relations with Varian, the "high-king" of the Alliance, plus he's level-headed, peaceful and all that, making him a very good pick.

Vol'jin has headed the revolution against Garrosh, unofficially uniting the Horde and Alliance forces in their spear-head of Orgrimmar, and obviously loves the Horde and is well, well-respected by it's members. But still, for all the fanboying "VOLJIN NEXT WARCHIEF 2014!!!!" stuff, I doubt Vol'jin would take up Warchief mantle, that's just me.

So now it's down to Baine and Lor'thremar.

Lor'thremar, as seen in the Isle of Thunder quests, has a sort of 'delicate' relationship with Jaina, and the two share a sort of "We're in this together" moment at the very end, which is obviously Blizzard's way of laying out groundwork for future character interactions. Jaina is more or less 'da horde must die lol fuk em', and is in understandably bad moods with what the Horde has been doing.

Lor'thremar has lots of qualities about him that would make him a great leader. Easily just as much as Baine; if not even possibly more. Does that mean he's the absolute 100% best pick of all time? No, it doesn't. But then look how good of a pick Garrosh turned out to be.

To count Lor'thremar out just for being a Blood Elf is fucking stupid, so you can blow off with your assholey attitude and go back to playing with sticks or whatever it is people who can't construct their own thoughts do when they aren't polluting threads with stupid posts.

Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    He was never wrong since TBC, btw
    If this is true then please post links to his previous 'leaks'.
    That way we can see for ourselves if he's been right all this time or people are just saying he is.

Untill I see that proof I call fake.
    Also, no new models, no new classes and no new models? Would be a pity

I like the idea of Ny'alotha being COMPOSED of N'Zoth.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Definitely fake.

Blizzard finally stated not too long ago that there definitely wouldn't be an Azshara Crater battleground. Why would they say that if they are going to release it anyway? It has been in the game files since vanilla, and only recently have they decided it's never going to happen.

Still, I think it's a well thought of leak. It's so much more than just underwater and underground questing, it has quite some variety.

Oh, and Warchief Lor'themar? Don't make me laugh.

I think this is fake but we'll find out a blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    i think this may be the same guy's post about MoP: (edit: i'm just basing this conclusion on where it came from and the writing style, etc)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837

almost nothing was correct, actually.
    That is hilarious. Maybe this person is just a good guesser with a wild imagination.

Deleted
    Well this guys has always been somewhat right, so I'm expecting alot of this stuff to be true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLoreALot View Post

The problem with "Warchief Lor'themar" is that prior to patch 5.1, people who weren't obsessed with every teeny detail of lore had absolutely no idea who the guy was. His in-game development didn't move an inch before Landfall, and if what he's accomplished during his short time in the spotlight in MoP is enough to make Blizzard think he deserves the Warchief's seat, I might actually start crying.