Transferring PC Envy to a Zalman Z11 Plus Case?

I just called a local tiger direct and they said they'll charge $100 to transfer all the parts from my envy to this new case. I really don't wanna pay them but i know theres no way im gonna be able to transfer it myself..Im stuck on what to do.

Heres links to the case and computer

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/.../10207186.aspx

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/.../10238818.aspx

Will be upgrading the GPU to a ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB.

You need to figure out for yourself if changing the case is worth $200 ... Or even $90. It's not terribly hard since all parts already work together so there's nothing to troubleshoot. Your money would be better spent getting even more expensive graphics card or an SSD or something instead.

What's the point with it anyway, what are you trying to achieve?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

why transfer your parts from a perfectly fine case to another just to make it look nicer? and best buy? why...save the 90 dollars, save up money, and when you have enough, just build a new computer. It is a useless expense to put everything into another case for cosmetics. 90 dollars for the case, and another 100 to have somebody else transfer it, what a waste of money and time. Again, save the money, and build a whole new computer when you have enough, there are plenty of youtube videos online and every part comes with instructions. Buying prebuilt computers and paying others to build custom things for you is a thing of the past. It is all too easy this day and age. Welcome to 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by xmasternicky View Post
    why transfer your parts from a perfectly fine case to another just to make it look nicer? and best buy? why...save the 90 dollars, save up money, and when you have enough, just build a new computer. It is a useless expense to put everything into another case for cosmetics. 90 dollars for the case, and another 100 to have somebody else transfer it, what a waste of money and time. Again, save the money, and build a whole new computer when you have enough, there are plenty of youtube videos online and every part comes with instructions. Buying prebuilt computers and paying others to build custom things for you is a thing of the past. It is all too easy this day and age. Welcome to 2013.
    Building a computer isn't happening. I love the way this one runs, all I would need is a better graphics card.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhs View Post
    Building a computer isn't happening. I love the way this one runs, all I would need is a better graphics card.
    then put that 200 dollars towards a new graphics card, and make sure it will fit in the HP case, but honestly...if you don't know how to transfer the parts from 1 case to another yourself, you probably either need to do some research and learn it, or you don't need to be messing with components with the potential of short circuiting and frying various parts. Then we'll find you back on these forums asking for help figuring out what you broke. I'm not trying to shoot you down, I'm trying to motivate you to go learn something. Knowledge is power.