Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Nintendo Wii Question On Controllers

After searching the net for 8 hours none stop i can't for the life of me find a wired controller. I just hate the idea relying on batteries i just want to play games without thinking about batteries if its going to die how much life its left on it and such. Any Wii owners in here know any controllers that doesn't run on batteries? Only thing i can find is gamecube controllers thats it and my wii console has the gamecube ports but i don't want used controllers. You never know if that person browsed Brazzers then used the controller after finishing. I will be going to bed soon ill check back when i wake up and thanks for taking the time to read gladly appreciated.

Reason im looking for a controller cause im buying resident evil archives and no way im playing that game with that pencil controller or buying a wireless classic pro that you need to hook up to the Wiimote thingy to drain the battery faster.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Wrong place to search for the answer but..

http://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-B.../dp/B000OWR0TS
    Wow can i run that plugged in 24/7 without the batteries inserted? that would be a dream come true and its cheap too

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    Wow can i run that plugged in 24/7 without the batteries inserted? that would be a dream come true and its cheap too
    Why on earth would you need to have em on 24/7 anyway? just get rechargeable batteries.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Why on earth would you need to have em on 24/7 anyway? just get rechargeable batteries.
    My nephews likes to play after school or gf plays in the morning and i play at nights it was an estimate on the hours. Batteries are bad for the environment buying and throwing buying and throwing over and over just to play games with limited charges. I just hate that idea but thats just me i like to respect the environment much as i can without abusing it for entertainment. But i sent nintendo a email wondering if such device exist if not i will have to hack the PCB re-solder certain parts daisy chain em to have a steady power flow via modified usb connection to the wii or my old disconnected USB cell phone charger. If nintendo tells me i shouldn't be doing that then ill be happy to take my money back. I can't have a company tell me what to do with a device i bought, not rent but yeah lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    My nephews likes to play after school or gf plays in the morning and i play at nights it was an estimate on the hours. Batteries are bad for the environment buying and throwing buying and throwing over and over just to play games with limited charges. I just hate that idea but thats just me i like to respect the environment much as i can without abusing it for entertainment. But i sent nintendo a email wondering if such device exist if not i will have to hack the PCB re-solder certain parts daisy chain em to have a steady power flow via modified usb connection to the wii or my old disconnected USB cell phone charger. If nintendo tells me i shouldn't be doing that then ill be happy to take my money back. I can't have a company tell me what to do with a device i bought, not rent but yeah lol
    Rechargeable batteries last for years and you can get 4 per controller so that 2 are inside it and 2 are charging at any given time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Rechargeable batteries last for years and you can get 4 per controller so that 2 are inside it and 2 are charging at any given time.
    Thats not bad at all do you use a good brand that last for years i read so many reviews it doesn't hold a charge or last for 9 hours