Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Did I read that right? Monthly content patches and a new raid every 3-5 months and annual expansion? Sounds good to me.

I'm tired of bothering with the item squish. As pointless as it is, it'll happen no matter what.

Anyway, I expect QQ about D3, in-game store and so much more. Please don't disappoint, forum-goers!
    Yes, there no point in bothering with item squish because at no point do you want to contradict Blizzards current policy. One day you might form an opinion of your own and have a meaningful debate.

There needs to be a good in-game system for finding other players for cross realm things like dungeons, raids, and PvP. This is something that is being discussed for a future patch, but for now OpenRaid is a good alternative.
    Nice to see MMO continues its unprofessional and biased reporting. The actual interview referred OpenRaid and Oqueue as good alternatives, but seeing as Chaud seems to have issues with both Oqueue and it's author, he conveniently edited that part of the comment out.

Item Squish realy want this after the WOTLK exp ends. It is like private server when we see gear with 1600stamina and strg and a Tank with 800k HP.
    I always want to be able to see from when play someone without have to inspect his FoS achievements, titles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Nice to see MMO continues its unprofessional and biased reporting. The actual interview referred OpenRaid and Oqueue as good alternatives, but seeing as Chaud seems to have issues with both Oqueue and it's author, he conveniently edited that part of the comment out.
    And this is not biased AT ALL, right?

Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    And this is not biased AT ALL, right?
    Truth != bias. Go look at what was actually stated in the interview, and what was actually reported. Go look at Chaud's reddit posts regarding Oqueue. I have also seen the correspondence between Chaud and Oqueue's author, whereby Chaud approached him with a negative attitude, and did nothing more than list all the things wrong with said addon-on in his opinion. When the author got offended by this behavior, he then proceeded to flame Oqueue and it's author on reddit. I stand by my previous statement: unprofessional and biased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thx Gorgodeus.

Chad's opinion is irrelevant, tho his rep definitely takes another hit (definitely unprofessional, especially considering he gets paid and I don't)

In the end, as per their own words, blizz will embed oQueue's functionality into the game. Real-time x-realm group finding is something players have always wanted. Limiting bots and bads by forming a premade for bgs is an additional benefit pvp'rs have sorely lacked.

As for OpenRaid, blizz could combine premade creation with an oQueue like tool and the calendar to allow for future events. If they opened up the api a bit, then a raid leader could get more detailed information regarding players (oQueue provides some pertinent info, but not everything)

Hopefully they'll look into the weekly score board concept to help put a purpose / motivation for doing the various content... that motivation being to compete in a weekly epeen contest with the other faction. I really think that has lots of potential for excitement and good amounts of wide spread wpvp, if embraced by a large chunk of the player base.

Deleted
    Love the comics!