Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    I'm going to go with hes a douchebag.
    Much more complex than that. Douchebag is the random goblin talking like Jersey shore. Garrosh is a sociopath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good interview, he got Kosak to give political answers on a few of them that made me go "Hmmmmm, next expansion stuff they don't want to talk about yet?".

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    You don't get it, Garrosh Hellscream is not your leader, not your warchief, and his followers are not your friends as a Horde player.
    Must be why we fight and bleed beside them in previous campaigns, campaigns which people say are 'clearly' Horde 'fist-bump' moments
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That means Hellscream isn't your leader, Orgrimmar isn't your capital, and his followers are not your allies.
    But they once were, the Horde is coming out of this with a lot more holes in its strength than the Alliance
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Bloody hell man, he's NOT the Warchief of the Horde. he calls his group he TRUE HORDE. ffs stop calling him the Horde Warchief. It's like calling Benedictus the Archbishop of Stormwind in HoT. No, hes the Twilight Prophet. He's not an Alliance character any more.
    Garrosh is the Warchief of the Horde, there is no faction called "True Horde". The faction working to overthrow Garrosh is called "Darkspear Rebellion", meaning that they are the rebels, not the Horde.

The same warriors killing Horde dissidents, being insultingly derisive to non-Orcs and trying to assassinate another Horde faction leader? You don't get it, Garrosh Hellscream is not your leader, not your warchief, and his followers are not your friends as a Horde player. Blizz made this clear as day and yet in the same breath tell Alliance fans we're taking out the Horde's warchief -.- You the Horde player are a member of the Horde rebellion, whether you like it or not. That means Hellscream isn't your leader, Orgrimmar isn't your capital, and his followers are not your allies.
    So, now you want to punish the Rebellion?

How is wanting them removed from Ashenvale, Stonetalon and other Alliance areas as the aggressive force they were in Cataclysm punishing them? I'm not asking for much just "phasing". I, as an alliance player, don't want to see Horde assault forces on Maestra's Post, overlooking Astranaar, lauching assaults on any Night Elf town anywhere in Kalimdor and I want them removed from Silverwind Refuge after completing the siege of orgrimmar. I'm not asking for too much. What I'm asking for doesn't even have to effect the Horde PC at all. Just a phase for the Alliance ones who completed Siege of Orgrimmar, just as Theramore was phased into a crater after finishing the Theramore scenario.
    seems like alot of work just so you can feel a little better on the off chances you are flying past those zones
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Hellscream isn't your leader, your troops are not dying, cause players aren't Kor'kron, Orgrimmar is his fortress but still completely uneffected in major gameplay due to it being a major hub.
    I guess Im in the minority. I don't really care what happens in SoO if it doesn't get shown in the world, if the story doesn't advance as a result, its meaningless to me. Just another victory that doesn't exist outside of the raid instance (or novel, or quest dialog box)

Well that's too bad I guess. I mean you can just *fly over all of Kalimdor* and pump your fists at the glorious Horde invasion of conquest over the Alliance permanently left in game for both you and Alliance players to see since it will never be revamped or phased. That ofc is if Rebellion, which basically unified everyone in the Horde against Garrosh, wasn't good enough.
    Uh, Garrosh is my leader. He's the leader of the orcs, and leader of the horde. And the last time I checked, the alliance is getting a title that involves conquering the horde capital city. That's fucking huge. Horde doesn't have "Conqueror of Southshore" let alone "Conqueror of Stormwind". Yet, the forums are going to rain with QQ once 5.4 hits.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not asking for too much.
    that is asking a lot, very much
    Changing leveling zones again? That serves zero gameplay purpose
    And as we have seen with Cata, such work isnt the easiest and quickest thing to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    He's teasing us in the comments, now.

Curse you, Cox!
    Gosh darnit! Jesse~!

Yes, there is a "True Horde". It's jargon you hear non-stop in 5.4 and heard coming about in 5.3.

They SHOULD be punished. But thats not what I want. Go read what I said about phasing ffs.
    You need to stop being so emotionally involved in this shit. It's a game ffs. Nobody here is "On a side" as most of us play horde and alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

I said phasing. Like they phased Theramore. Changing the leveling zones to advance the story isn't a bad idea either but asking for a bit much.

Why show Theramore as a crater? The exact same work would be involved.
    And what is Liberator of Orgrimmar? Conqueror and Liberator for doing the same thing. Gotta love double speak.
    Conqueror and liberator are 2 completely different things...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Nobody here is "On a side" as most of us play horde and alliance.
    most people also have a favored faction too

Deleted
    Yes, there is a "True Horde". It's jargon you hear non-stop in 5.4 and heard coming about in 5.3.
    There no such thing as "True Horde", that has been thrown in Warcraft lore since Rend took control of Blackrock Spire and Kargath of Hellfire Citadel, to justify their position. What is really happening is a Civil War between the Loyalists and the Rebels.

They SHOULD be punished. But thats not what I want. Go read what I said about phasing ffs.
    And half of the playerbase would be pissed if they are punished. Heck, many Horde players didn't even wanted Garrosh as Warchief in the first place.

because there was content there.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    most people also have a favored faction too
    Sure, but that doesn't make you an actual member of that faction. All of this is fiction. I'm not walking around in the real world posing as a member of the horde. But people are so fucked up about this game and the lore that it's starting to get a little psychotic.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I said phasing. Like they phased Theramore. Changing the leveling zones to advance the story isn't a bad idea either but asking for a bit much.
    that phasing already existed in-game through the scenario
    You asking to re-vamp, even only a few, leveling zones, changing them and the quests is a loooooooooooooot of work. Work that could be put into max level content or whatever
    And as said before, it serves zero gameplay purpose

Deleted
    You really want to know why? Because it was an easy phasing. Ashenvale is not, involved NPCs repositioning, quotes, scripts, etc.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    What is really happening is a Civil War between the Loyalists and the Rebels.
    Likewise, this is a CIVIL war
    Horde players are not fighting some foerign nation or alien threat. They are fighting themselves, their neighboors, their comrades, people as Nazgrim said, 'have grown' together

Deleted
    Most of you here play Horde, die-hard.
    Tushui Pandaren Monk.

It doesn't make me think that some of the Alliance complains are completely over the scale however.

Most of you here play Horde, die-hard.

No, really? Like I said, you do the exact same thing, one side gets you a conqueror title, the other side gets you a liberator title. Conquest and liberation are completely different things so how is the Alliance conquering a city that the Horde is liberating?
    Yeah, and you don't see Horde getting "Conqueror of Stormwind" titles. An opposing faction's capital city? Nope. But that's not good enough is it? Because this has nothing to do with lore.

And nobody is "Die Hard" about the faction they play. Maybe you are, and that's why you should probably step away. You're too messed up about it.

Fuck Kosak.