Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    /facepalm

I really need to avoid this website more.

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
    the aqueduct?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    /facepalm

I really need to avoid this website more.
    Whats your boggle now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Cairne's death was ultimately his own fault. I have no sympathy for Garrosh but he let his own prejudices lead him to think it must have been him. Upon Baine's succession, the Horde completely drop this storyline of being upset with Garrosh until MoP.

The rest of those happen in Tides of War or later. Which, you know, is after Cataclysm. Tides of War is the crossed line. It was packaged as such. From both sides.
    Technically it still happened in Cata, but if you want to talk about earlier stuff:
    -Vol'jin moved the trolls out of Orgrimmar in protest.
    -Baine expelled those who wanted to attack the Alliance in retaliation for Camp Taurajo.
    -Sylvanas only went along with the conquest because Garrosh didn't leave her much choice and she was "in the dog house."

-Gallywix was happy for the profits the war would bring.
    -Lor'themar was mostly absent (probably rebuilding Quel'Thalas) or dealing with the Troll uprising.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-08-29 at 07:41 AM.

Alliance milk drinkers beware! I Varok Saurfang have heard the wines of the small but vocal faction of Alliance warriors who latch onto every sentence that a dev speaks like emotional parasites. Those who bemoan the perceived lack of an Alliance 'fist bump moment'. Bah! You mewling babies will not be happy until the entire Horde is destroyed and you lead Horde players around by leashes. You are at best delusional and at worst psychotically insecure. If you truly want a fist bump come see me, my fist will send you to your ancestors and end your miserable existence.
    Last edited by Budong; 2013-08-29 at 08:11 AM.

Isn't Saurfang too busy murdering helpless children to deal with the alliance?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great, just what was missing from this thread, Saurfang worship (or poor attempt at joke/trolling). Here's a secret - Saurfang might be good, but he's old and half of his "achievements" are "Chuck Norris facts", not the things he actually did. I do wonder how many players actually realize this and how many believe that he really is that good. He's not some unstoppable juggernaut that would annihilate everything on his path.

Oh wait, he's Saurfang. He "let" Arthas kill his own son and raise him as a Death Knight. His greatest triumph in life, all Alliance should cover in fear. He was just faking it back in Icecrown, losing his own child totally didn't move him at all. And he's not really old, he's just "pretending" and he's totally going to be a new Warchief. Go ♥Saurfang♥

Not.

You two should really stop taking things so seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post

Alliance milk drinkers beware! I Varok Saurfang have heard the wines of the small but vocal faction of Alliance warriors who latch onto every sentence that a dev speaks like emotional parasites. Those who bemoan the perceived lack of an Alliance 'fist bump moment'. Bah! You mewling babies will not be happy until the entire Horde is destroyed and you lead Horde players around by leashes. You are at best delusional and at worst psychotically insecure. If you truly want a fist bump come see me, my fist will send you to your ancestors and end your miserable existence.
    I Varok Saurfang cannot make valid comments so I just start flaming, insulting and bulling others that express their thoughts and opinions. Ugh. Me smash you die.

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post

Saurfang for Warchief!!1!!!1

Do we really have to quote WITH the image still? Saurfang spam while fun is distracting!

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Do we really have to quote WITH the image still? Saurfang spam while fun is distracting!
    Saurfang demands no less

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Saurfang demands no less
    I am glad we get to see him make a cameo in SoO. I will be wearing my Might set and bowing before him.

I am glad we get to see him make a cameo in SoO. I will be wearing my Might set and bowing before him.
    Its been too long since we seen the guy and i will be giving my salute to him too

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Its been too long since we seen the guy and i will be giving my salute to him too
    I know a lot of alliance players might be disgruntled by this but meh! :P

I did notice that the gnome leader and dwarf night elf and Varian/Jaina are there. Only Gen and Valen missing from it so far.

Same for horde Goblin leader mysteriously not there for it. Not that he'd care much. I do hope the drenai get some lore related love as like the blood elves they were left to rot since TBC. Luckily the blood elves got some huge love this expac.

I know a lot of alliance players might be disgruntled by this but meh! :P

I did notice that the gnome leader and dwarf night elf and Varian/Jaina are there. Only Gen and Valen missing from it so far.

Same for horde Goblin leader mysteriously not there for it. Not that he'd care much. I do hope the drenai get some lore related love as like the blood elves they were left to rot since TBC. Luckily the blood elves got some huge love this expac.
    I may have to give up some spoilers and these are SPOILERS credit goes to silencer or whatever he calls himself these days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzw3T...rc0Fsi23xZ-bzQ if you see closely you may spot old gallywix also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKfM...rc0Fsi23xZ-bzQ

No velen though from what I can see. :/

No velen though from what I can see. :/
    Yeah it was strange that valen is missing but these are just visons from the timeless isle not ending cinematics so take what you will from it

Very true but so far no Velen sound files have been found. Kinda disappointing. The only mention of him was in 5.1 we don't see him either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    I Varok Saurfang cannot make valid comments so I just start flaming, insulting and bulling others that express their thoughts and opinions. Ugh. Me smash you die.
    Varok Saurfang should be preemptively B& from MMO-champ for trolling.