Elite PvP Gear of previous seasons - easy suggestion

As all Elite arena gear are cosmetic rewards - why not make ALL seasons elite gear available as it is of the current season?
    I mean you choose which appearance of a1-a12 you like the most and then buy it for Conquest points, of course in exchange for the regular one.
    It can still require 2200 rating in arena\rbg or 27k CP in current season.
    What do you think?

Deleted
    I think they should just focus on class balance before adding more cosmetic items in PvP. But no, I dont think that they should release the old elite gear from previous seasons, even for a price. They released the Vanilla PvP items for a laughing 1.8k in Rated Boostgrounds. Huge slap in the face to their old school players imo, dont let them make that mistake again.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, why not I missed out on season 12 elite set for my dk :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkler View Post
    I think they should just focus on class balance before adding more cosmetic items in PvP. But no, I dont think that they should release the old elite gear from previous seasons, even for a price. They released the Vanilla PvP items for a laughing 1.8k in Rated Boostgrounds. Huge slap in the face to their old school players imo, dont let them make that mistake again.
    I agree, keep it for those that put in the work during a given season, a lot of people are pissed about the vanilla sets being so easy to get now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkler View Post
    It`s time to move on. Some people, for example, spent a lot of time to acquire, i don`t know, Shadowmourne, and now anyone can solo farm shards and get it easily.
    The Elite Gear doesn`t give you any advantage in PvP, just makes you look cool
    Seriously, I can imagine a Gollum with "his precious" gear that he obtained during the actual season, stop being so greedy and grow up.
    Large amount of players are also "newcomers" - children of Cata\MoP. If the transmogrification exists - then it`s logical to allow every peace of gear to be available for it. Otherwise Blizzard would lose some of their subcsribers. The customer is always right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylis View Post
    I agree, keep it for those that put in the work during a given season, a lot of people are pissed about the vanilla sets being so easy to get now.
    the vanilla sets just cost alot of times. its not like it took skills to get to r14.