10+ Year Old Account

why cant we be like the mongols when it comes to religion tolerence

Even though the Mongols were extremely Grossim people but being able to stretch their empire for 11 million miles. They did understand that when they conquered areas people were never going to converte. And they were shamanistic and seeing shaminsits were mainly in their country they knew that they couldn't make everyone shamanistic. And have to tolerate their beliefs

So why cant we be like them besides all of blood shed. But be able to tolerate their religions.
    Last edited by Zangeiti; 2013-08-26 at 03:46 AM.

For the most part we are. At least in the Western World.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    For the most part we are. At least in the Western World.
    Not really, I am Christian I fully put my heart and my faith into the religion but sometimes I feel like we kinda push our religion on people little bit to hard.

Also just because I told you I am Christian please do not believe in those misconceived notions, Those are usually the Radicals.
    Last edited by Zangeiti; 2013-08-26 at 03:52 AM.

Deleted
    A more appropriate approach would be to keep everything religion behind closed doors, quite frankly, where it belongs.

Religion should be a private thing and it should never affect politics, professional lives or anything else. Believe what you want to believe and keep it to yourself.

That's my take on religion. Personally I'd abolish it if I could, but that isn't going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    A more appropriate approach would be to keep everything religion behind closed doors, quite frankly, where it belongs.

Religion should be a private thing and it should never affect politics, professional lives or anything else. Believe what you want to believe and keep it to yourself.

That's my take on religion. Personally I'd abolish it if I could, but that isn't going to happen.
    Yes!, If we did everything you said then some country's wouldn't be around or America might not even be the empire it is, It might not even be English. And the expansion of America is all due to Religion I am sure you have herd of manifest destiny. And maybe the middle east might be in peace. And Europe might be split up into very tiny country's

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussions based on religion are not permissible here, as per the general off-topic forum rules and guidelines.

Closed.