Best $200-$250 Video Card

Im planning on upgrading my Radeon HD 7570 to probably a ASUS GeForce GTX 660 2GB. Its $215 right now on bestbuy and the price is sort of winning me over from the other ones I found. In your opinion would would the best graphic card be for around $250 that would run most games on high to ultra. I am not overlocking btw.

I would rather get a GTX 660 ti for $210. Or a GTX 760 for $250.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

760 or 7950. The latter comes with a lot of games and can be overclocked to the levels of a 770, while the first one works better out of the box. Since you said you don't want to overclock, you have to decide if the three games are of any value to you or if you'd rather get the 760.

Here's a list of sellers for the 760.
    Here's a list of sellers for the 7950. Unfortunately there were MSI and Sapphire versions for 200$ on Newegg but they both got sold out pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Fluorescent0; 2013-08-26 at 11:24 AM.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760