Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I would not change my ivory raptor at vendor to armored raptor

Deleted
    I will quit the game.

If I knew and experienced what I know now and what I experienced in the past few years?

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I would probably not even bother playing the game let alone leveling or raiding.

Deleted
    I would never play vanilla wow today, simply because it's shit compared to what we have today : /

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was back in vanilla...

... I would make sure to join a guild that didn't raid as much as we did back then. 5 days a week of raiding, ruins a lot. I am quite happy with my 3 days a week of raiding. Though, if I could travel back then.. I would stop myself from letting a guildie get the Corrupted Ashbringer, still don't really understand why I did so... DAMN MY KINDNESS!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't even level to level 2. I have done all that before I don't want to do it again. And dam raids would seem so boring compared to them now days.
    Aye mate

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post

Go Dwarf because they were the only Priest race that had Fear Ward, it was a great raiding/dungeon spell put on tanks.
    I totally forgot about that. I think one of the reasons that made Dwarf priests so popular was their unique priest spells.

why did blizzard remove them instead of encouraging them? QQ

Deleted
    Just reading this made me miss Vanilla-times. Oh, what a nostalgy. I would definetly do the same thing over again, if it felt as good.

I would raid and farm.

When I played in vanilla I never got near level cap (42 warlock was my highest and that took me aaaaages). If I had the general knowledge I have now about how to play the game and make macros and awareness, I think I'd enjoy it. I wouldnt start with a warlock though, I'd roll a mage and I'd main a mage right through tbc and wotlk.

I farm and raid for/with my current guild despite considering myself casual. I'm not progression focused anymore, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    I would raid and farm.

When I played in vanilla I never got near level cap (42 warlock was my highest and that took me aaaaages). If I had the general knowledge I have now about how to play the game and make macros and awareness, I think I'd enjoy it. I wouldnt start with a warlock though, I'd roll a mage and I'd main a mage right through tbc and wotlk.

I farm and raid for/with my current guild despite considering myself casual. I'm not progression focused anymore, though.
    Just remember that you could not make macros that you can create today, the macros back then were really simple. If you try to make a macro from today in Classic and press it, it would most likely only appear in /say chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post
    Just remember that you could not make macros that you can create today, the macros back then were really simple. If you try to make a macro from today in Classic and press it, it would most likely only appear in /say chat.
    True enough - but you also could "cheat" with macroes. Some macroes let you play entire rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    I totally forgot about that. I think one of the reasons that made Dwarf priests so popular was their unique priest spells.

why did blizzard remove them instead of encouraging them? QQ
    Yeah looks like good design, not.

I would quit instantly, Vanilla WoW would be the worst mmo at the market at this time.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Yeah looks like good design, not.

I would quit instantly, Vanilla WoW would be the worst mmo at the market at this time.
    thats a matter of perspective. atm all races are (nearly) the same so it won't matter what class you choose, you have everything. I want distinctive class/race combinations. (A draenei priest has a different religion than a forsaken priest, blood elf paladins are different from tauren paladins lore-wise.)

but like i said it's a matter of perspective and taste.

Deleted
    I used to be in a raiding guild during Vanilla and TBC, but seriously... in retrospective, Vanilla was so incredibly bad, I probably wouldn't even create a character anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    as I am right now I'd cancel my sub on the spot... I am no longer the kid I was back then, I don't have the time or the patience to play 8h a day just to feel like I was getting somewhere...

10+ Year Old Account
    As a level 1 didn't know about raiding, I was the complete nub who had came from SWG because Sony decided to butcher the game.

Who the hell was intimidated to raid? As soon as I found out about it, I was like, ok that sounds awesome, I am doing that!

I was a tank in vanilla and I never farmed flasks or pots either. I didn't even use my first flask until tanking twin emps, and the guild I was in supplied everything to me, even in Naxx. In TBC I changed and started farming my own stuff, pretty much because the guild I moved to wouldn't supply me anymore lol.

Missing one important thing OP, are we forced to lvl 1 again with all our memories intact of WoW, or is it like starting all over again without having played WoW at all?
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2013-08-26 at 12:20 PM.

I would unsub.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I don't have the time or the patience to play 8h a day just to feel like I was getting somewhere...
    But you do have time and patience to do something else 8h a day just to feel like you're getting somewhere?

i would play Guild Wars 2 more

No rose colored glasses for vanilla wow here. Never again do I desire to have to farm for 8 hours to get maybe 4 hours worth of mats used in a raid. whipper root/night dragon's breath, blasted lands buffs, Elixirs because finding someone that could actually make flasks and then running scholomance was a pain in the ass. Not to mention most of the fights are really boring. Additionally Holy shit terrible talent trees.

If anything in vanilla wow I would roll a Undead priest go shadow roll on all of the dreadmist in 5 mans and then run around owning people in pvp. Will of the forsaken and devouring plague were mad OP at launch.